Reviews for The Will of the Empire
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 4 . 8/31/2021
Rouge squadron are hilarious
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 3 . 8/31/2021
The suspense is killing me
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 1 . 8/31/2021
Excellently written
dpackrat chapter 19 . 7/27/2021
Hi. I’m liking what I’ve read so far and am looking forward to more. Keep up the good work! With regard to the cloning issue, I seem to recall there’s Legends lore about not being able to properly clone force sensitives. The resulting clones were malformed in some way. I can’t recall the book’s title ( 20 years since I read it), but it had the first occurrence of ysalamiri I ever heard of as they were used to create a sort of null zone where the force sensitive clones could be properly gestated. I think Jeroam Cboath was also a character…
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2021
If you go strictly by the first 6 movies, Anakin brought balance to the Force in a strictly numerical sense. By the end of Revenge of the Sith, there were, iirc, exactly two Jedi and two Sith still alive.
I now assumed this was what the prophecy originally meant, and that the Jedi were arrogantly misinterpreting it when they assumed that "balance" meant the Jedi winning rather than the Jedi being cut down to the level of the Sith. The various other force users that appeared in Legends and current canon seem to me more like later writers taking things in directions Lucas didn't originally intend, and thus breaking the prophecy as I think it was originally conceived.
If you believe this theory, you can also explain the relative strength and weakness of the Light and Dark sides of the Force during the prequel era as a rather literal example of the law of conservation of ninjutsu-the numerous jedi "used up" much of the light side, weakening it, while the relatively small number of Sith meant the Dark side was fully charged, so to speak.
PrinceSheo chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
By far the best SW fic on this site. It rekindled my love for the EU/Legends. Really hope you're ok and will update this at some point.
OiMate chapter 19 . 6/23/2021
Please update story!
creativesm75 chapter 19 . 6/22/2021
This fanfic is cool.
Julie Q chapter 19 . 6/1/2021
Regarding Luke's reactions to his aunt and uncle's deaths and to Obi-Wan Kenobi's death:

1] We didn't really see very much on-camera of Luke's reaction to discovering his aunt and uncle's corpses. All we know for certain is that Kenobi had enough time to put Threepio to work making a funeral pyre for the dead Jawas at the wrecked sandcrawler before Luke returned to them. I'm guessing that this would have taken at least a couple of hours to have made as much progress as they appeared to have accomplished prior to Luke's return. Okay, so we don't know how long Luke took to pilot his landspeeder between the 'crawler and his family's farm; but I highly doubt he spent the whole time behind the wheel. I would hypothesize that Luke spent at least an hour at the farm - quite possibly extinguishing enough of the fire to be able to safely recover his aunt and uncle's bodies and bury them, perhaps build a simple grave marker for them, prior to returning to the 'crawler.

2] Something else to bear in mind is that Luke didn't SEE his aunt and uncle being murdered, whereas he did witness Obi-Wan's death firsthand.

Just a few thoughts: I hope they help, or at least entertain. :)
KyliaQuilor chapter 19 . 5/31/2021
A very enjoyable fic. I love it so far, and I look forward to more.
Scarease chapter 19 . 5/25/2021
Very interest story concept and so for you do great deal in Starwars Lore to make sure your accurate ,your writing well and some moments in it had me laughing pretty hard hope to see more chapter do let story die out .If need Ocs and such let now have quit few planned and idea might like .
Scarease chapter 9 . 5/25/2021
Force heal ,mind trick ,Force lightning ,push ,levitate ,recall Lightsaber and can't think any other for now .
Scarease chapter 5 . 5/24/2021
I like the idea that midichlorians are type of micro-organism drawn to thoe with strong connection to force like flies drawn to pile of poo .Stronger force is the more Midi-chlorine one likely has .So i had idea that yes used major indicator of person being strong force sensitive or user but just much chance some might have small amount to no Midi-chlorians in but still be extremely strong in force .
Scarease chapter 4 . 5/24/2021
Mara jade Luke would attempted Assassin and future wife to his children .
Sivartius chapter 19 . 5/13/2021
I've really enjoyed reading this, and I really hope you update soon.
761 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »