Reviews for Darkest Hour
MomoMacchiato chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
It's a shame that this story hasn't been updated in so long-I certainly hope it's not forgotten! The 5 years are almost up, haha.

Fascinating story and extremely emotionally taxing. I'm interesting in seeing how you incorporate the events of RE4 into this.

You've set up so many lovely mysteries, and I really want to see them answered!
puppypower98 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Wow! Amazing! I was nearly going crazy... Awesome story!
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
WHAAT?! HAPPEND!
KiranS chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
JESUS CHRIST

SO I FIND THIS STORY AND IM WONDERING HOW IT WILL BE

FIRST CHAPTER: CRY MY EYES OUT

SECOND CHAPTER: CRY MY EYES OUT AGAIN

THIRD CHAPTER: CRY UNTIL I CANT BREATHE

ALL CHAPTERS: BAWLING ON THE FLOOR.

THEN I SHOW IT TO A FRIEND. SHE STARTS BAWLING.

WE GO ON VIDEO CHAT. START BAWLING AGAIN.

oh my god, you have made this the most emotional day ever. Now I need to go read some Leon and Claire smut so I can believe she's alive again and not feel so fucking depressed. Ugh. I hope by the end of this story Leon wakes up and it's all a dream and Claire's next to him in bed. It would make it all worth it.

I hope you know you touched two peoples hearts today, more than you can think. I love these two like they're my life, and this explores a new part of them that most people either don't look at or they try but don't put much depth into it. This goes into the life of a man on his own with his daughter, slowly going mad by the loss of his lover, partner, and best friend. It's such an intriguing way that you write this, diddly day, that I must stop by and comment. I usually don't do this unless it's a story I REALLY enjoy and want more of. It's been almost four years since you've updated, and I understand that people are very busy (I can't even FINISH my damn stories) and can't update, but I can honestly say I'd like the heartache to stop and for Claire to be alive, even though she probably won't.

You've plucked a few heart strings of mine that I don't particularly like touched, but it's so overwhelming to the point where I had bawled. I rarely ever cry. For a work to do this to me, it takes a lot. And I thank you for putting your time and emotions into making this story the way it is now. I want you to keep on writing, my friend. You have a gift. Don't waste that. I expect an update sometime in the future, and I hope somehow, in some way, Claire will magically be alive.

But that's up to you, dear author.

-Kiran
Sandy44 chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Great story ;). I already cried after Id read the first chapter :(.
Kagome Kamiya chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Please update soon! ;_; I just found your fic yesterday and totally fell in love with the story, it's really catchy! I felt like crying in a lot of scenes, and there are a lot of things that I can't figure out yet

Please please please update soon! This will go to my favs and to my alerts :D

greetings!
FreeThePizzaman chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
i know i reviewed late, so i have to say is CONTINUE THIS STORY!
WindyWildWolf chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Very sweet, and very sad. A wonderful story. Nearly had me in tears when it came to the parts with Grace. Lovely work.
XKitX chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
i want leon to figure it out :(
kira-924 chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
m great update like this fic look forward to an update within 5 yrs XD btw any ideas or plan on making any updates for "In secret"? i really wanna see how that one will go
LadyJ chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
When are you going to continue the story? I'd love to read more of it!
Literary Alchemist chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
Good to see you back in action. A decent ghost story is always worth while.
Mrs. Know-It-All chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
*gasp* Oh thank you! I will WAIT five more years if that's what it takes!

Seeyaz!_
Dale chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
wha? wha? what the Hell? another five years? lol i sure hope not. i just happened to come across this update. little grace is seeing things, hearing things. now i'm all entranced by the story again after like 2 years. well DD i know how it is. Life kinda takes time outta ya but as always i'm with you to the end. and since you updated i guess i outta be next to then huh. until next time friend Hell Yeah!
watchdog210 chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
It's great to hear from you again. This chapter has been up to the standard of all the other ones. That is a very good thing because you always do good work. Outside of a few typeos it was very well done. I look foreward to reading the next chapter. I would love to see what happendens to Clare and Leon. Expect an e-mail soon. Thank you and well done.