Reviews for Brother Forever and Always
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Rats on a Train

"Okay, guys. The next phase of your training is handling extreme climates. So we’ll frost Chase, bake Bree, submerge Adam, and burry Skylar. That’s not part of the training, I just got one of those carnival dunk tanks and I can’t wait to try it out." Donald told Leo.

"Okay, Chase, I’m setting your tube to "Antarctic." If it gets too much, just give me a sign." Donald said as Chase stepped into his capsule.

"Bring it!" Chase called and Donald powered up his capsule.

"Hey, that’s not fair. I want to be abused by weather." Leo said.

"Leo, if you really want to be abused, try standing over here next to Adam’s morning breath." Skylar said.

"I don’t have morning breath. It smells like that all day." Adam said.

"Leo, these guys are genetically engineered to handle these kind of climates. You’re not." Donald said.

"I can handle extreme cold." Leo said.

"Leo, you get brain freeze from chewing mint gum." Skylar said and Donald’s phone started ringing.

"Davenport. What?! Well, that’s terrible! I mean, that’s awesome, but that’s terrible! I – I gotta do something." Donald said and he hanged up.

"What’s going on? What’s so terrible?" Adam asked.

"I created the world’s fastest train, but now it’s speeding out of control full of highly explosive nuclonium towards downtown welkerville!" Donald shouted.
Skye7Diamond chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
So cute love brothers bonding and will so keep a look out for ur new story
No Guns Only Roses chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
Awwww, the ending was very sweet. The Mikey/Raph bromance fluff is killing me! XD
Awesome story :)
PopcornWolf10 chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
Its over? Aww... that ending was amazing though! I loved that Mikey saved Raph and the others accept him! This whole story was amazing and is one of my favourites that you've wrote so far! I can't wait to see your new stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
Love love love
PopcornWolf10 chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
Typical Mikey *shakes head fondly* no matter what universe or what AU he'll always try to save his bro'sI love that you put Mikey's old teddy in the show as Raph's old teddy! Yay Mikey's accepted and he kicked their shells! :D Can't wait for more, keep it up! :D
Skye7Diamond chapter 3 . 3/24/2017
so sweet, think Mikey gonna end saving them or something
No Guns Only Roses chapter 3 . 3/24/2017
Overprotective Leo, you underestimate Mikey. He'll save your shell, you'll see :)
BeanieBean5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
aww cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
Interesting so far! Please make Mikey younger than them ! It'll be so cute
BabyPinkPuppy chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
Loved it! Outstanding job!
BrightLotusMoon chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
MEEP.

Look, he's Mikey! Poor baby, look how scared he is.
PopcornWolf10 chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
OH MY GOD YES YES YES! Mikey was so cute! I absolutely loved it! You got it perfect from Mikey being scared about not being accepted by the others and Raph already thinking of him as a little brother. Just one question though... how old is Mikey? I was thinking 15 at first but then I saw the bit about turtle tots. I can't wait for more, keep it up! :D
No Guns Only Roses chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
I love this AU! Especially since it's Mikey/Raph bromance fluff, which I am crazy about! Keep up the good work! :D
Orange Dash chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
Awww how cute. This was just like the Slash episode, only I like this version better with it having being Mikey instead of Slash. It was reasonable for Mikey to have a panic attack. Really sweet how Raph was trying to calm him down. The very end was also so sweet, calling Mikey his little brother and brother forever. This is good!