Reviews for Betrayal of the worst kind
randomlyrandomdude chapter 12 . 1/21/2006
wahahahahahah!

muggle foot massage !
Halfling chapter 12 . 3/19/2003
That was bloody fantastic!

You really have turned around my oppinion of Harry and Cho fanfictions. The way you wrote those last two chapters made me forget about Ginny and wish Cho and Harry would end up together.

In your little tid-bits at the end, you never said who was the father of Cho's daughter. (I'm assuming it was Cho's daughter.) I'd like to know.

I think it was funny when you said Voldemort and Malfoy turned in to a tight corner when they were in the forbidden forrest.

I also loved the very original 'Haltius!' to halt the knife.

The magic fusion energy was a really great idea and i loved the name of the professor. What was it? Lorien? Very cool.

I hope you write another fanfiction soon adn have it end a bit happier then this one, although i like it how Ron adn Hermione got to be so happy together.

Thanks for the great entertainment!

Love,

*/*Halfling*\*
me chapter 12 . 3/15/2003
Congratulations! What a nice job.
Halfling chapter 10 . 3/7/2003
Hobytlah,

Great chapter, but i was really dissapointed when Snape didn't answer Malfoy's question. "Do you wear boxers or briefs?" Bummed out, i was.

Any-who, keep up the great writing.

Enigmatic Wayfarer chapter 10 . 3/7/2003
oh thats terrible! poor Harry's gone, now how is he going to defeat Voldie?

maybe he'll do a Matrix and explode him from the inside, wait that just doesn't sound right.

Anyways, i'm sure he will conquer the dark lord somehow. i have faith in him, so don't shatter that faith ok?

good
Halfling chapter 9 . 3/4/2003
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work. I like it how you've included Malfoy.

*Halfling*
Halfling chapter 8 . 3/4/2003
What the.? An evil Harry Potter? No way!

If you don't make him good again, then that's bad. Any-way, great chapter, and it's not as confusing as you think it is.

I think the bit 'she is the fruit of my loins' is funny! (Sorry, that's very immature of me *shame, shame*)

Coolies, bye hobytlah, from

Halfling chapter 7 . 3/1/2003
hobytlah,

Oh! Please write more! I love the Black Rose, it's very mysterios and significant.

Poor Proffessor McGonagall, i hope she gets better-unless she was the powerful witch who died and had the Black Rose marking her death?

Please write more, I'd love to know if Cho really dies or not, can't wait to read another chapter soon,

(Madeline Bloom!)hehehehe!
private chapter 7 . 2/28/2003
Wow, good job. Can't wait for the next chap.
Changlang chapter 7 . 2/26/2003
This is really cool! Keep it up :o) Can't wait for the next chapter!
krish chapter 5 . 2/24/2003
This is good, really!

But I like Harry-Cho better than Harry-Ginny. but the story's really great.
EmmeralCho chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
How could Harry do that? Q_Q
Enigmatic Wayfarer chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
hey, i like your story. you seem to have a wide imagination.

keep up the good wrok and make sure you put on another chapter soon.

'k?

good!
Halfling chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
Hobytlah,

HHmm, very interesting. Poor Cho with an evil Daddy. I like it how you've put Hermione andGinny together. I think they belong together too.

I feel sorry for Harry and his confusing emotions. I hope he deals with them soon and it works out well for all the characters.

I do think Harry and Ginny are destined to be together too. But i think it's goo how your taking your time with their relationship, otherwise, it's just too rushed.

I'm glad you confirmed my suspicions and told us that Cho's dad is Voldemort, (ooh! Dont say the name!) ahem, Mr Riddle.

Any-wayz, keep up the excellent story writing, and put up another chapter really soon. Thanx.

Halfling.
Halfling chapter 2 . 2/21/2003
Very tense. I think I'd better read the next better be as good, but I'm sure it will be.

Halfling.