Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Guest chapter 5 . 1h
*Blinks* Da mn, Star is one sneaky witch. Offhanded "reassuring" request of Raven's pubic hairs "too".

Who wants to bet that by the time the Titans go to sleep that night, in the story, that Alex and Raven have a shared erotic dream... with all of Raven's emoti clones. I... don't know if I want to actually witness that scene or not... Or just deal with the after affects, and of course Alex asking Star what she wants help with the most, as a sly attempt to repay the blatant hookup help.
Guest chapter 5 . 2h
Oh G od, TEh LuLz! This chapter... a pity, such is, you're abandoning of the crack.

*Le Sigh*

Oh well, at least when you're obviously high you still write good humor pieces.
Darkness in the Light chapter 5 . 3h
Always love Starfire as a character, a powerful warrior, sexy and fun loving. Always felt see was way underused.
dialNforNinja chapter 5 . 4h
Heh, never change, Star.
erik chapter 5 . 5h
Great writing that left me grinning. Thank you.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 7h
You got any plans for the Young Justice crew to make it in here? Because I would love to see Xander steal Superboy while Clark's away and get him down to Kansas to meet his grandparents. If that doesn't get him invested in his kid I don't know what will.
Critik chapter 5 . 9h
Do it do it do it. Wooo go star fire. Also who needs potential when you can do control freaks thing and apply it better than he would. Isolate your systems and run through the entire series of dragon ball, dbz, Yu Yu Hakasho, and many others. One wish on the dragon balls and you got the power maybe, honestly best to wish for knowledge over power to be safe.

After all one wish for the knowledge of how to efficiently train and manipulate every form of energy you possess to increase its potency, quality, control, and quantity and you could surpass geniuses with inborn talent and potential by earning it. Also knowledge of how to create your own set of dragon balls. Because I wouldn't trust a set to change what I am unless they're MINE.

Shows like Campione... yeah best not go there with control freaks powers, it's tempting fate and more importantly Murphy. But pretty much anywhere else is good, until they make a warhammer 40k series and you trip and fall into it. Then. U. R. F***ed!
Guest chapter 5 . 9h
The exchange of pubic hairs.
uhm...
What am I reading?
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 11h
Go Star. :XD And regarding 'happy thoughts'... *snickers*
Fibinaci chapter 5 . 13h
lol the color co-ordinated ravens! I also enjoyed the geek wonkery of the Thoth vs. Hecate debate.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 16h
niice
Guest chapter 5 . 18h
Funny chapter hilarious banter great the scene within raven mind and a awesome ending! Look forward to the next chapter! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 18h
very good, loved
Neilru2 chapter 5 . 19h
thank you vary much for your string of stories and updates. you helped me through a bout of depression
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 5 . 20h
StarFire makes me laugh, I love it good job