Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 6 . 3/3
Enjoying the story thanks
SixFtWookie chapter 2 . 1/15
That joke at the end of the chapter is ridiculously funny.
Elderlichlord chapter 1 . 7/8/2021
Thank you what or whomever you are, for your archives are a true treasure trove of just the kind of tales I enjoy reading. Furthermore they are almost always good for a few laughs. You keep doing what it is you do. YOU’RE AWESOME !
Guestinator chapter 6 . 6/2/2021
Ahhh! It can only get so hard! Rrrrah! *Bink* Ahhh yeahh...

Update.
Lord Mortensen chapter 6 . 4/23/2021
Cool! please update it soon!
Joshua the Hand-Written chapter 6 . 4/14/2021
This is a fun idea. I love the passive aggressive relationship between Batman and Xander. Also curious to see where you're going with the Xander/Raven thing, and the potential meeting with Trigon.
qweqwe656 chapter 6 . 3/9/2021
If he goes to korins tower before goku does the first time I believe there is a scene where he is throwing away barrels of them because he doesn't know they can heal
Eeyore3061 chapter 6 . 1/24/2021
You know, this Xander could catch a low view YouTube Video showing a low number vid with Control Freak trapped in the MLP universe (or if he'd made a quick trip over to the MLP Equsetrian Girls mirror universe to see if they had any usable tech to cut his rebuilding timeframe down) and reach in with his Remote Control Fingerless Gloves and pull him into the Titans universe.
And in a day or two, Control Freak could dial up the correct "channel" where he stored emergency supplies or has a workshop and have Xander shove him into it.
Failing that, he might be able to get one of the Remotes that the Titans have to work as an emergency one shot dial up to a safe house/workshop as he had in his boots and get back to work saving people (LOVE that he asked Fonzie to take care of Jeannie as she would be much better off with him rather than a semi-disbelieving Captain/Major Nelson) and helping things along.
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 6 . 10/13/2020
I just had an idea for the sensu beans thing, Control Freak could visit one DBZ timeline ask for a couple offshoots to grow and say he will give one to the darker timeline where Future Trunks is from as their sensu bean plant died, though I wonder what could change if he brought it to them before Trunks left for the past. Also I know you are still active as I've seen updates, I was wondering if you updated based on your muse or if you had a schedule for what order you like to work on your stories? In the end it doesn't matter to me, I'm just happy to see updates for any story from you as they are all amazing.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 6 . 6/30/2020
- Beans
Yes, if caught he'll get a thrashing.

The thing is, he might be too weak to even register on their senses, as he's automatically classified as a "non threat, so ignore" by their subconscious.

It's a similar principle the more successful field operatives (spies) utilize, they're average looking, boring, forgettable. Capable of blending into any crowd and not stand out.

Just part of the background, like a janitor in a busy office.

And it's not till they're long gone that their activities are discovered, if at all.

*shrugs*

Only fair to point out this issue, as it's kinda like the Marci "Invisi-Girl" Ross effect from BtVS.
SamDragon2 chapter 6 . 4/30/2020
Yes, but Control Freak has a vast amount of potential trade things available to trade for the beans.
Love the story, hope for more.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 2/29/2020
as to the sensu beans, eh. depends on how early on in the series. during the original dragonball, they were a lot weaker, though probably still capable of kicking control freak's ass.
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 5 . 2/24/2020
GOOD
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
Good CHP
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 12/6/2019
I suspect CF would offer to *buy* a few beans and explain it's for training.

That would lead to very good and bad consequences. You see, they'd help train him up.

The good part? He's getting trained by the Z Fighters.
The bad part? He's getting trained by the Z Fighters.