Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Lord Mortensen chapter 6 . 4/23
Cool! please update it soon!
Joshua the Hand Written chapter 6 . 4/14
This is a fun idea. I love the passive aggressive relationship between Batman and Xander. Also curious to see where you're going with the Xander/Raven thing, and the potential meeting with Trigon.
qweqwe656 chapter 6 . 3/9
If he goes to korins tower before goku does the first time I believe there is a scene where he is throwing away barrels of them because he doesn't know they can heal
Eeyore3061 chapter 6 . 1/24
You know, this Xander could catch a low view YouTube Video showing a low number vid with Control Freak trapped in the MLP universe (or if he'd made a quick trip over to the MLP Equsetrian Girls mirror universe to see if they had any usable tech to cut his rebuilding timeframe down) and reach in with his Remote Control Fingerless Gloves and pull him into the Titans universe.
And in a day or two, Control Freak could dial up the correct "channel" where he stored emergency supplies or has a workshop and have Xander shove him into it.
Failing that, he might be able to get one of the Remotes that the Titans have to work as an emergency one shot dial up to a safe house/workshop as he had in his boots and get back to work saving people (LOVE that he asked Fonzie to take care of Jeannie as she would be much better off with him rather than a semi-disbelieving Captain/Major Nelson) and helping things along.
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 6 . 10/13/2020
I just had an idea for the sensu beans thing, Control Freak could visit one DBZ timeline ask for a couple offshoots to grow and say he will give one to the darker timeline where Future Trunks is from as their sensu bean plant died, though I wonder what could change if he brought it to them before Trunks left for the past. Also I know you are still active as I've seen updates, I was wondering if you updated based on your muse or if you had a schedule for what order you like to work on your stories? In the end it doesn't matter to me, I'm just happy to see updates for any story from you as they are all amazing.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 6 . 6/30/2020
- Beans
Yes, if caught he'll get a thrashing.

The thing is, he might be too weak to even register on their senses, as he's automatically classified as a "non threat, so ignore" by their subconscious.

It's a similar principle the more successful field operatives (spies) utilize, they're average looking, boring, forgettable. Capable of blending into any crowd and not stand out.

Just part of the background, like a janitor in a busy office.

And it's not till they're long gone that their activities are discovered, if at all.

*shrugs*

Only fair to point out this issue, as it's kinda like the Marci "Invisi-Girl" Ross effect from BtVS.
SamDragon2 chapter 6 . 4/30/2020
Yes, but Control Freak has a vast amount of potential trade things available to trade for the beans.
Love the story, hope for more.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 2/29/2020
as to the sensu beans, eh. depends on how early on in the series. during the original dragonball, they were a lot weaker, though probably still capable of kicking control freak's ass.
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 5 . 2/24/2020
GOOD
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
Good CHP
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 12/6/2019
I suspect CF would offer to *buy* a few beans and explain it's for training.

That would lead to very good and bad consequences. You see, they'd help train him up.

The good part? He's getting trained by the Z Fighters.
The bad part? He's getting trained by the Z Fighters.
Chockolat chapter 6 . 11/15/2019
Control Freak items: One of the rings from LOTR, devil fruit from One Piece, chakra fruit from Naruto, the super serum from Megamind or quite possibly the most OP thing ever; The Lamp from Aladdin.
Chockolat chapter 6 . 11/13/2019
Just had a thought about Control Freak's power. Based on how Xander seem to be able go just reach inside the TV screen and grab stuff; Xander and/or Control Freak should definitely watch Underworld (2003). It's been a while since I saw the movie but I'm pretty sure that they show off vials with blood that can make one into a werewolf/vampire hybrid, and not the animated corpse version of vampire either.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 6 . 11/13/2019
Korin would definitely stop anyone trying to steal sensu beans, but the first problem to overcome is the ability to get to the beans, they are at the top of a very tall tower after all. Of course, Control Freak could just show up there, but while Korin probably wouldn’t kill a thief, he just might kill someone who shows up out of nowhere...actually, since he needs a TV to show up that’s not a worry since I don’t think Korin has a TV, so back to the problem of getting to the top of the tower. That would mean getting a high caliber flying car or learning enough kid manipulation to fly, the one requires a good bit of money while the other time and a teacher, or he could get some method of flight before going into DBZ. Next issue, the only TV’s I remember ever seeing is on Master Roshi’s island or the middle of a city about to be destroyed. Hmm, well, that’s more than I intended to think about that, but at any rate I agree that Control Freak really should do more with his abilities.
Overlard chapter 6 . 11/13/2019
Aaand Xander have gone from being treated as a prisoner who's not allowed to leave the building to being treated as a guest who can come and go as he pleases. The Titans doesn't even bother to verify that Batman gave the axe back. When Batman comes back he's going to batflip :-)