Reviews for Would you do me a favor, marry me?
Lelo07 chapter 9 . 7/30
This is honestly my favorite Luke/Lorelai story on here! It has so much potential. I hope you finish it soon!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 9 . 7/4
I’m sad this story is abandoned. Please update if you’re still writing fics.
OracleGuessMe chapter 9 . 1/7
okay so i liked the story but wow they are in a big mess lol. like don't get me wrong but i feel like that goes far to long i dunno. i mean i would wished they would actually get together like in a non fake way even tho they still kinda are they are not?
OracleGuessMe chapter 7 . 1/7
oh man i love this fanfiction but its slowburning... but i like that your writing and it hasn't that many clichés as i thought so its pretty interesting and chil story.
Shasha2 chapter 9 . 7/27/2020
Amazing story, really wish you would have continued!
madrebelhunter chapter 9 . 12/5/2018
Loved the kiss but wondering when lorelai will catch onto the truth pooh that be awesome rory pushing Luke about her mom him giving in and showing her the horoscope and lorelai spying and then finally a confrontation which leads to confessions to a real true romance
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2018
Hey I know it's been over a year but can you please continue with this story. I absolutely fell in love with it
aml10 chapter 9 . 5/10/2018
Just re-read love this story, hope you decide to continue.
Teddit chapter 9 . 3/23/2018
I just found this story and I really love it. It's a really original plot line and you wrote it very well. Sometimes stories with April annoy me because I feel like the show just added her because ratings were going down or whatever, but I like how you incorporated her in this story. I like how Luke and Lorelai are together, without really being together if you know what I mean. I also think you wrote everyone very in character. I wish you would finish the story(
mheck82 chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
I really like the premise of this story and where it's headed. I hope that you'll pick it back up and continue with it soon!
Songs123 chapter 9 . 9/25/2017
Please update when you can
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
I'm missing this story! Come back please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Please please please update soon. I am really enjoying this story.
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 6/30/2017
Aww! Amazing! Update soon.
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 9 . 6/15/2017
Please continue this story I love it.