Reviews for Would you do me a favor, marry me?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2017
this was great keep writing!:)
Mellybel chapter 9 . 5/7/2017
I really like this, update soon please
caskettfan1391 chapter 8 . 5/5/2017
I NEED more please! I am addicted
Droolia chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
It's so cute that they can't sleep without each other.

Good talk with Dean. I'm surprised they were Abel to have such a serious conversation considering they've never really talked. Luke offering to be there for him was really sweet.

Thanks for talking us where Rachel stayed. I was wondering about that ever since she showed up in your story.
caskettfan1391 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Love it! I need more! They need to figure out that they are perfect for each other!
Mellybel chapter 8 . 4/30/2017
I love this story!
Handful of Barbie chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
I really like where this story is going so far. Love that Lorelai is cranky because she isn't sleeping and not because she is missing Max.
Angelpete87 chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
I like this chapter I hope Lorelai and Luke get it together and realize that they should be together
Kayt chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
More pleAse! Love it!
kpop381 chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
Oh Rachel..I hated when she made her return. Why can't Luke & Lorelai just open their eyes? Lorelai is so worried about proving her independence but if she just let herself admit her feelings she could be so happy. Ugh!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
Love this crazy story, write more soon please...
PurryCat chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
Yup, that's what I'm talking about! Excellent chapter, great ending! Keep up the good work!
Jewelz1642 chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
This story is one of the best things I ever read. That characters are so perfect and I can so imagine this happening. I just can't wait to see Lorelei and Luke get together. Can't wait for the next update!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
Thanks for not destroying JavaJunkie with Rachel's reappearance. It always seems to make me dislike a story somehow.
Nancy chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
Love it! Love it! Love it! Never enough Luke and Lorelai. Rory needs to continue knocking more sense into Lorelai's head. Luke has done his part: told Rachel the "real" truth, that he is engaged; Luke willingly ate cotton candy. Man, Luke is so far in, way over his head - and he doesn't even really know it yet. But he openly admitted his love for Lorelai to Rachel. Go figure. Thanks. More soon please.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »