Reviews for Would you do me a favor, marry me?
Liz-Beth520 chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
Seeing this story alert made my day!
So Luke told Dean he's been in love with Lorelai for 5 years. I have a feeling that Dean will tell that to Rory, and Rory will tell Lorelai, and Lorelai will confront Luke about it. I really hope that's what happens, because that arch can develop over a couple chapters.
Update soon please!
lorelaidanesfan chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
I hope Lorelai snaps at Rory cause she still can't sleep and, unable to take it anymore, Luke demands she go upstairs and take a nap, follows her up the stairs and claims his side of the bed... as a public service of course.
littlebittykittyone chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
This is such a sweet chapter ending with the cotton candy and the firelight festival stuff It's killing me how slowly things are progressing but at the same time I absolutely love that you're able to make this last so long! You're doing a great job!
kpop38 chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
I'm such a L&L junkie that it bothers me how often Anna is around Luke. Hope she's not going to be an issue. I agree with Rory's thought..when will they realize that they belong together? They really are sweet together!
TheFishFlyAtNight chapter 7 . 4/23/2017
this is really good please keep writing
Droolia chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
Ha. It's so funny that Rory is sitting there waiting for them To figure it out as they are sleeping against each other on the sofa.

It's so great to see Luke and Chris getting along. Really. Sucks about the FND not going well, but I'm so grateful they didn't end up sleeping together.
Sondrasr chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
Great chapter. I am glad Christopher realizes Luke isn't going to leave so he can't worm his way in. Please keep going it's a great story .
Paola1991 chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
I really love this story. I always wished that luke and april had met when she was younger. I also love that you didn't make christopher the bad guy. I liked him on the show except when he tried to break lorelai and luke up. But that was emily's idea. I always thought he was just immature. I think luke's perspective about missing out with april will make him realize that rory needs him. Anyway, update soon!
Angelpete87 chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
I like this chapter I hope Luke and Lorelai figure out that they should be together soon
junienmomo chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
After reading a different LL fic before seeing this chapter, I was a little surprised in the middle when I remembered they were pretending to be in love.
That's a compliment to you, because I was reading one of the classics, in which their love for each other is indisputable.
Great character interaction, and I share Rory's opinion in the last paragraph.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
This was so sweet and cute!
Liz-Beth520 chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
The paint scene was too cute! I always wished Luke and Lorelai would have painted the dinner together in the show. And they can't sleep without each otheradorable. Update soon!
Sondrasr chapter 6 . 4/20/2017
Great chapter. I like how you portrayed Christopher and Luke getting along. I wonder how Emily is going to act when she finds out Luke and lorelai are engaged.
PurryCat chapter 6 . 4/20/2017
I really like the general idea of your story. I love that for once Luke has to ask Lorelai a favor, something that on the show should have progressed their wedding, not postponed it for the exact reasons you named. Anna needed proof of Luke having changed, so you nailed that. What I miss a little is what this new situation does to Lorelai and Luke, even to Rory. There is so little internal monolog so far, aside from a bit of sexual innuendo. I'm really interested in seeing what sharing a bed does to Lorelai and Luke. Physical contact, yes, but what more does happen?
Droolia chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
I really like Chris and Luke getting along. Hopefully like will rub off on Rory and she'll get two dads.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »