Reviews for Kazuma's Rambling Thoughts
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 10/4
hey getting into the thoughts of characters can be all sorts of hilariously interesting!
because seriously Konosuba is ridiculious and that should be celebrated. actually working with it witht he humor and the WHS not just...
and that bit is that hes an odd fella in an odd situation and EVERYONE just all curiously interesting...
anyway. I appreciated this.
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 8/26
Ah... the long forgotten 'Inner-monologue type character'. Nice to see one again.
Grey mage chapter 1 . 3/12
The jiggling boobs are because the director wants it to be as realistic as possible from a male POV. He directed some hentai ages ago and it stuck with him.

Outbreak company was trash, but I don't understand how anybody could not get into danmachi.

I'm guessing that they're still in that work house barracks?

Good read, short and sweet.
D chapter 1 . 3/11
Nice fic nice fi- "even for my very perverted...bouncing..ridiculous"
What sort of pervert are you?! You..you heretic!

Anyway good fic and if i chose to view it from the lens that yeah they do like each other than it becomes even funnier due to the fact that they are both being tsunderes about it and in typical subverting konosuba style shitty tsunderes at that!
MizerE chapter 1 . 3/10
Kazuma and Aqua really has a really complicated relationship and while Aqua is his item, she is high maintenance and negative effects. What I liked about this show is their interactions with each other and with their flaws, never run out of hilarious situations.