Reviews for Bonding
coincidencless chapter 11 . 6/8
Pfft, both Torres and the runt are trying REALLY hard.

And amazingly enough, the runt did something right!
Nocturnal96 chapter 10 . 5/28
lovely story! I like how the xenomorphs interact with one another! I especially can't wait for the runt to run into a human and bond with them!
I thought this was good until xenomorphs could pilot a ship and talk to its computer. They cant. And they become uninteresting when they become humans in a xenomorph suit.
coincidencless chapter 9 . 5/20
Poor Torres. She's not having a good time.
coincidencless chapter 8 . 5/20
Oh no, One Arm?

But, there's something here I don't understand. One Arm explained how the humans' strengths are their brains, but here the aliens are JUST as smart as the humans.
coincidencless chapter 7 . 5/20
Poor Queen, One Arm, and Second. She's trying so hard...
The messed up writer chapter 6 . 5/19
Now this is what I call a story, and a damn good one at that. The story ain't afraid to be disgusting or disturbing, which is already a MAJOR plus. But what I love though is that the story isn't mainly built on a depressing and disturbing theme. While it may be dark during many parts, this chapter especially, it has some more lighter parts in it, like the beginning and many of the interactions with the runt. To me, that's the perfect combination.
Well that definitely took me by surprise. I'm excited to see how the next chapter goes, which I'm going to read right after I post this. Can't wait!
keyblademastervanitas chapter 2 . 5/5
i just find the intreaction between newt and the queen cute because of almost motherly affection the queen is showing for newt. but in the future will newt be a asset or a threat to the hive has me curious on how the realtionship will play out futher.
Carlmike94 chapter 6 . 4/15
I did enjoy it (otherwise I wouldn't have followed it), but at times I felt a bit lost. Like there's some backstory missing. Or maybe it's in there, might have zoned out for a couple of paragraphs.
Anyway, I did like it. The writing was good, it was structured in a way to make it easy to read and there were no noticeable errors in the grammar or spelling (something that tends to make me lose immersion in the story). The characters were interesting, especially the dynamic between Second and One Arm with some of Runt (if that was her name) and how it's strongly implied that they are extremely loyal to the queen, even if they acknowledge that at times her ideas are...well, stupid. But even then, they obey (because the Hive).
And the sass One arm gets from Second was really fun to read

I'm really looking forward to some more detailed explanation of "bonding", and some more backstory (maybe?) as it's the key point of the story. '
It's got a very good start. Keep up the good work.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 4/8
I am interested in the part of the story with how the Queen came to bond with Newt. And if she's the first to do so.
coincidencless chapter 5 . 4/8
I won't lie, the interactions between these 3 are quite hilarious.
coincidencless chapter 1 . 3/11
"Well this planet was... mostly harmless." - I see what you did there!
I like the story so far though there is not much is it going to be like the reader is one of the mean carecters the reason why i ask is because of the beging