Reviews for Diagnosis
PhoenixNinja101 chapter 10 . 3/11
Please update
So happy to see a new chapter, I should be asleep but I couldn't resist reading it. I enjoy even the chapters where not much happens because you really give us an insight into Kuroko's personality. He has so much going on in his head that he keeps to himself, it's like he's scared to say how he feels...so relatable
But then there was a line that said he felt vulnerable, so I guess you can see why he doesn't want to open up. Kise is so kind-hearted! But as Kuroko said, he does get taken for granted. I think everyone needs a friend like him honestly. Please keep going with this! I really want to see where you take it and don't even mind slow updates (but not too slow please? ) as I have the story bookmarked so I can come back to it. See you chapter 11!
Just reread the second half of chapter 9 before I read the newest one and it's even more funny... I laughed so loudly I thought I'd wake everyone up! I truly appreciate Izuki's lame puns and cheesy humor
AshyKnees chapter 10 . 1/2
this is really depressing, but like in a good way? What Kuroko is going through is very understandable and almost identical to what I've felt before. It's really cathartic to read this and every comfort moment is like a soothing balm to my heart. It's very nice and I can't wait to read more.
Roseheart37819 chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
Ooh, tell me what it's like when you're done. I hear you need lots of anesthesia for the thing and to eat really soft foods after? But anyway, I feel like you portrayed Kise well. (You made me go through some realizations, actually- maybe we all take Kise for granted.) And is that an attempt by Kuroko's dad to get closer to his son? I don't know, but I'm cheering for him! :)
Roseheart37819
StrawberryDream15 chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
Wow. It's difficult to write Kise and Kuroko well, but I think you nailed it! Their little moment of vulnerability with each other was quite needed, and I'm hoping more healing for the both of them (and the other characters) will come further down the road.

But in the meantime, ANGST. (Yessss.)

It's so easy to become discouraged about continuing the stories you write. But thank you so much for not giving up! All the hard work you've put into this story has ultimately made my reading experience one of enjoyment, and for many others as well. I'm always looking forward to the next update! Hope your surgery goes well too :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
Once again an amazing chapter, the end of it really hit me. Can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
I love this storyyyyyyy
namelessjoker chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
wow. just wow. the anxiety kuroko feels is so realistic that I can't help but relate to it. honestly, its like you gave anxiety and legitimate description of how it can mess up a person. I hope to see all of your characters grow and develop steadily. again, this story truly amazes me.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
This fanfic is amazing pleaaaaaseeeeee update!
chjasyrach chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
i actually love this fanfic so much
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2017
I really like your style of writing, you make everything so detailed
Roseheart37819 chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
Bonbon voyage is a wonderful, wonderful pun. XD I'm sorry my review's so late, there were a few circumstances! But anyway, I remember you were worried about how the brighter moments in Kuroko's life would come out, and I'll say right now that they come out the way I'm sure they were intended to be. I love the way you put Riko in this chapter, she's not used as some comic gag and there are little hints in descriptions that show it's really her.
I'm looking forward to the heart-to-heart!
Roseheart37819
P.S. I can't remember if Seirin knows about Kuroko's grandma dying, but if they don't, could Kiyoshi take Kuroko to his grandparents once they find out like the big brother he is? It'd be a nice way to remind Kuroko of the good old days in a positive way, especially since people tend to reflect their families and I'm sure that means Kiyoshi's grandparents will be really sweet, maybe a bit like Kuroko's own. It's also a way to show Kuroko as a bit more feeling, because I imagine this'll open up the little child in Kuroko that still wants a little grandmotherly love, which is just really really cute. :)
OfMiragesandOtherFalseTruths chapter 9 . 10/14/2017
To me, this story has a perfect mix of friendship and the comfort they give during times of grief and stress. I love it! The characters are very realistic, I like how both the GoM and Ogiwara admitted what they did wrong. Sometimes I feel that fanfiction writers tend to write Ogiwara as a person who did no wrong. Ogiwara's reactions to his defeat is completely understandable and relatable, but leaving Kuroko like that, in my opinion, was not the best move he could have done. So I was very glad when you wrote Ogiwara as a good person who made a mistake, and knew that he had done something wrong.

In terms of the Korean, there are no blatantly wrong mistakes, but sometimes the polite and casual word tones are mixed up. Other than that, I have no major complaints.

Thank you for writing the story, looking forward to more of your updates!
tfortyo chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
Gaaah i really like a story like this. Not rushing but following the pace. Keep the good work author. I juat hope you will finish this story and not abandon it halfway like many other good KnB fanfic authors