Reviews for Adventures of Naru Uzumaki
IWantColoredRain chapter 33 . 6/17
Very good.
Shell chapter 33 . 6/13
Loving this story soon good hope Naru and Shika can mate in time before Sasake does something
mrsancog chapter 33 . 6/12
I love itachi. I wish he wouldn't die
MercyKills chapter 33 . 6/12
I am greatly enjoying this story. I look forward to the next update. as for the poll I vote no to Sai I don't think he would mesh well with Naruto. but it might work with Sasuke being the go between Danzo and Sasuke. maybe an attempted assassin attempt on Naruto's mate? keep up the amazing work.
Natsuyuuki chapter 33 . 6/11
well, interesting. And... it's just me or you did jump one chapter? I mean, from tittle Chapter 32 to Chapter 34? Where the 33rd chapter? And yeah, even though the panel did tell me it's still... in place thou?
ichika aono chapter 33 . 6/10
I have been reading this story for the past couple of days and love it. The vixen aND the buck. I love the ship. I never admired shikamaru till after the last could of fan fictions that I have read. I live to read more. The last few chapters were shorter.
sultryvoice chapter 33 . 6/9
I always think that this is so unfair for authors to keep on killing off Itachi instead of finding other solutions to the problem that is Danzo and the council. Must his son now suffer worst than Sasuke?
ichika aono chapter 19 . 6/9
I stopped half way to whatch talon Davis lol. It was beautiful.
00esoteric00 chapter 33 . 6/8
Just spent the day reading this and seriously can't wait for more. Great job!
Awesome! I cant wait for more
2lazy2signin chapter 31 . 6/5
Try Grammerly, it helps because it is smarter than word.
Yurihentai641 chapter 33 . 6/6
so how old are Naru and the others in this story?
PinkiePieParty122894 chapter 33 . 6/6
Can’t wait to read what happens next! :)
rose lily potter chapter 32 . 6/5
Love this chapter!
mrsancog chapter 32 . 6/4
so sad to see pervy sage leave