Reviews for Adventures of Naru Uzumaki
tristanrayne chapter 1 . 8/2
I think you mean pariah, it means social outcast, where as piranha is a fish with teeth
Sakihinata chapter 33 . 7/20
Wow. I hope Itachi lives in the end.
AlphaWolf02 chapter 33 . 7/11
Did you give up on the story? Writers block? Please update us haha hope you're well
Seja chapter 8 . 7/8
The story is good so far but there's a lot of silly spelling mistakes.
RiseAgainstBulletForMyValentin chapter 33 . 6/29
One of the best Shikamaru/naruto stories. Can’t wait to read more !
DragonshadowRyukage chapter 22 . 6/27
So, since you would refuse one offer of a beta how about you get multiple and have them edit several smaller parts of the chapter.
Also, on a different note, may I use Tsukiko and her bloodline?
IWantColoredRain chapter 33 . 6/17
Very good.
Shell chapter 33 . 6/13
Loving this story soon good hope Naru and Shika can mate in time before Sasake does something
mrsancog chapter 33 . 6/12
I love itachi. I wish he wouldn't die
MercyKills chapter 33 . 6/12
I am greatly enjoying this story. I look forward to the next update. as for the poll I vote no to Sai I don't think he would mesh well with Naruto. but it might work with Sasuke being the go between Danzo and Sasuke. maybe an attempted assassin attempt on Naruto's mate? keep up the amazing work.
Natsuyuuki chapter 33 . 6/11
well, interesting. And... it's just me or you did jump one chapter? I mean, from tittle Chapter 32 to Chapter 34? Where the 33rd chapter? And yeah, even though the panel did tell me it's still... in place thou?
ichika aono chapter 33 . 6/10
I have been reading this story for the past couple of days and love it. The vixen aND the buck. I love the ship. I never admired shikamaru till after the last could of fan fictions that I have read. I live to read more. The last few chapters were shorter.
sultryvoice chapter 33 . 6/9
I always think that this is so unfair for authors to keep on killing off Itachi instead of finding other solutions to the problem that is Danzo and the council. Must his son now suffer worst than Sasuke?
ichika aono chapter 19 . 6/9
I stopped half way to whatch talon Davis lol. It was beautiful.
00esoteric00 chapter 33 . 6/8
Just spent the day reading this and seriously can't wait for more. Great job!