Reviews for Time to Share Our Love
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Can you do another version of this fic, but with the countdown timer being for Christine instead of Erik?
TrapDoorLover1 chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Ange, why did you do that. WHY DID YOU MAKE US SADDER.
ghostwritten2 chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Oh, my poor heart. This is heartbreaking and so beautiful. I love the epilogue with their daughter.
Riene chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
A good final line there. Yes, it would have been so much more difficult.

Glad you added a follow-up to this one, so we could know about the baby. :)
Swishy-capes chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Well, I'm dead now! Bye.
P.S. this story is awesome but you made me cry
Not A Ghost3 chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Precious! And heartcrushing...
S chapter 3 . 3/26/2017
I'M GLAD YOU KEPT TRUE TO THE PROMPT BUT IM ALSO REALLY UPSET BECAUSE THAT WAS REALLY F**KING SAD. YOU WROTE IT SO BEAUTIFULLY AND AHHHH I LEGIT CANNOT. *CRIES*
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
Good to know we've finally reached the ending, sad as it was always destined to be. The "As he was" section is simultaneously awesome and annoying in its repetitiveness. XP Thank for writing more and congratulations on finally finishing it. ;)
Not A Ghost3 chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
Oh gosh- I didn't even notice there was a second part! My heart...*Spoiler* ERIK YOU IDIOT
SpookyMormonHellDream chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
This. Just. Killed. Me. HOT DAMN! I hope you're happy! XD But seriously, this is one of your best works, and that's saying a lot because you produce some of the best writing that I've ever come across. But this one is now among my favorites. You took a prompt with so many potential directions and implications and ran with it splendidly, giving this supernatural idea a truly unique and elegant interpretation. I think it's because it involves Christine and Erik that makes the idea of finding a soulmate and expecting the guaranteed loss of that soulmate that brings an especially heartbreaking element to this piece. Erik's reflections (fantastic nod to Kay, btw) completely drive that idea home, especially when contemplating his life and sacrifice. His motives are so pure, and yet his heart aches because he finally has someone to live for and doesn't want to relinquish that life, but in his mind he must and AAAAH that passage was so painful and beautiful and I cried. And the end, actually counting down the minutes, seeing them as a reader just as the characters had to face them - that element tore me up. Even more so because it was so eloquently conveyed. Christine's reflections, her regrets, her consideration of the paradox of Erik's decision were so raw, made so much more so by that damn timer. All in all, I'm just blown away, and I think I need a minute to myself to recover from this. :'( But in the best way possible ;) BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
(whimpers)
Please post an epilogue...after Christine gives birth...
TrapDoorLover1 chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
My parents are looking at me weird because I'm crying so hard! This was truly beautiful, mon ami! So very beautiful!
Phantom-Of-The-Keurig chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
Really loved the use of time in this, I felt my anxiety go up each time I read the remaining time !
Riene chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
I am literally sitting here in tears, and can't think of a thing to say.
Not A Ghost3 chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
I'M SO SAD NOW! But this was beautiful- gah! You're so good at making my emotions go every which direction...(don't worry- thats a good thing!)