Reviews for Last First Date
LOVE THIS!
Rishini chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Amazing... Simply Amazing...
Beguilingirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I like it! Made me smile. thanks
treerose chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Good job!
Bicii chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
You make me smile, you make me cry ... you make me feel a lot as always.
His speach was so adorably-logical... yes to another genius or normal child ;) But the part that kills me is when he asked her to promise to not leave him either
Ps: I'm in love with you writing style ;)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Amazing story!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
So I'm dealing with like THE migraine of my life and was working on trying to finally get started on a plot bunny that's been hopping around in my head like the nuisance they are and if I'd seen this I definitely wouldn't have gotten anything published tonight because I would have read it and then just curled up in a ball of feels and been totally useless until tomorrow because I'm bad enough at getting my focus back when my head ISN'T pulsing like a second heart. This was so, so, so cute. I really enjoyed the complexity of this, of Drew trying to be invovled but then not reeeally trying, of his new family kinda just being there out of obligation, the clarity that is Walter IS Ralph's dad, it's just so obvious in every way they interact, and then how Paige is probably more sad than the average parent about him growing up because everyone leaves her, and how Walter promises her he never will, (getting engaged before going on a date is so very JAG and I love it because that show has my fave OTP ever in it) and then the whole "how do you feel about sex on the first date" part had me both laughing and smiling. This is glorious and I'm so glad you wrote it!
dragonfly42pf chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I love the cozy picture of them side by side sitting in bed with her in sweats and singing him the blues. And I love, love, love whenever Walter unknowingly says all the right things! (Swoon) Thanks for this!
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I am absolutely in love with this one-shot. :) I love how different it is, and how Walter untraditionally asked Paige to marry him in the most Walterian way! That was pure gold! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
That was excellent! Loved how naturally everything progressed... Even with the bumps they have had. Thanks for taking the time to put this out !
WonderPickle chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Waige isn't even in my top OTPs (of course I ship them, though), but I really enjoyed this. really well written and really gets the feels going! always love some Mommy Paige. :) well done!
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I'm so glad you finally got time to write this. It feels so accurate somehow. One step back, twenty steps forward and straight to marriage and kids. Walter would give her anything, but he doesn't know how to make the first move. I also love the contrast between Ralph's relationship with Walter and with Drew. It sucks that Ralph doesn't connect with his father that well, but at the same time, the person who understands you most isn't always your parent.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
This is the cutest thing ever! Ugh hit me right in the feels from Ralph to Paige. Walter will never leave Paige no matter what. So in love with their dynamic. Felt bad for Paige when you mentioned drews new family but now she's gonna have a little family of her own! Wonderful! :)
Liasonfan75 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Beautifully done!
pamz chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
This is so sweet. And awesome. And spot on. I can see them skipping the whole 'dating' business and going straight to a committed relationship. It would be so 'them'.

I love it.