Reviews for The Hunt is On
Shortmike24 chapter 3 . 5/28
this is stupid. shit taking control of his body. him not knowing what the simurgh is. terrible writing good concept
mst3ktoo chapter 18 . 2/5
You managed to make contessa a sympathetic character! You magnificent bastard!
mst3ktoo chapter 7 . 2/5
The fact that Cauldron didn't wipe his memory is breaking my SOD. Contessa just threatened him. Cauldron wouldnt rely on discretion, not to mention break the case 53 amnesia bit. The government knows he went from us to switzerland in 4 hours n changed to Wile E. in that time. He's a wanted criminal who is facing interrogations and jail time... Fortunately, Ziz will provide a distraction...
glowdust3 chapter 18 . 1/16
That was a beautiful story!
The Amesiac chapter 5 . 12/22/2021
For those wondering why there are no updates, FarmerBob passed away September 3rd of this year.
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 7/12/2020
Interesting take, I kinda miss all the canon fun, but the fact you saved MP makes up for it a bit.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2019
this chapter has a case for one of the greatest ending lines ever thought up. the entire rest of the story doesn't matter anymore, congratulations, just on that this story is a huge success.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2018
One of the better worm fics that are actually finished. Kudos
Loved it.
Xlerons chapter 18 . 11/3/2018
Good fun, well done.
blacknight96.ms chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
This was a wondrful story. Thank you
jake006 chapter 18 . 5/23/2018
aww that ending made me smile... and it 1 In the morning I have work at 5
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
I like 2 minor touches in this chapter: the stolen pen, and the attempt to use water to get the power residue.
Zoe Walker chapter 18 . 2/3/2018
This story is criminally underrated and underappreciated.
0011101001100110 chapter 18 . 10/13/2017
This is a fucking gem. Thank you for writing this.
Snappy Flowah chapter 18 . 10/2/2017
'Tis a real great story, and is already completed too. This story had a real happy ending, now I wanna search for more stories like this, with the OCs and all... but with more angst.

And if I were to specify, it would probably be something like this...
OC MC losing Love Interest, MC releases copious amounts of angst, Everybody Important tries to make MC to stop and/or reconsider destroying the world because of angst -utter ridiculousness-, then Very Important Person recruits MC to his/her secret organization by baiting them with either a) MC meeting L.I. again or b) reviving L.I. from non-existence, A.K.A. Death, Secret Organization and MC enact their grand plan, discovered by MC that they have gravely aggrieved him/her in some way but he/she is simply too important to the plan, so MC speculates of ways to dispose of Co. later, said later saved by S. Org.-after MC acquires his end of the deal-, moving them on top of his Shit List, then completely boring curbstomping of everyone who would get on MC's way to revenge, MC ripping out the alone and other important internal organs that have rather be kept inside himself/herself, more curbstomping dished out to S. Org. yadda yadda yadda... *dramatic pause* and they live happily every Afta!

:333