Reviews for Kiss Me
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Awwww so beautiful it made ne co e to tears please write mire it was super duper awesome
perla magic chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
so very romantic i love it
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awwwww, this was soo cute and sweet. aww i wish a guy would do that to mee hahha.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
that was cute
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aww. That was so cute. I love the way you used the candy hearts to make arnold kiss her. That was adorable!
Kisstriss chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I think it was really nice of Arnold to think about the plan like that...it was so sweet...
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Cute story.

It seemed a bit rushed, such as the Chez Paris scene. I would liked to have seen more.

But still a good story.
robin's clone chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Why your writing have to be so good, this story was so wonderful, I hope you continue to write, maybe not this one I think it makes a wonderful (one of my teachers always says "Wonderful" I guess it can of sticks with you) one shot. Did you folow all of that? Keep up the Wonderful work.
Beloved chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
aw! so cute!
yoshielf chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
you rock
Skeye chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
I loved it
Nibzo chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
oh, i always loved this story, i remember putting it in my Hey Arnold Files, i still have the copy can you read my story, it doewsn't attract to many people probably because of the title, but you should never judge a fanfic by the title, so could ya read and review. PPLEASe
Xoria Urania chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
That was so cute! I'm so sentimental, (or maybe just mental) that im actually crying! I cant WAIT to see more from you. Keep writing and dont let those nasty flamers get ya down! Theyre just jealous!

Luv, Xoria
Cherchie chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
that was.. wow. i mean, very romantic. please continue. don't stop there!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Ech, too mushy...unlike most, this was kind of cute, but I you must have been watching chick flicks lately(not that thats bad) because this is seriously a chick story!