Reviews for A Rose By Any Other Name
dog youkai jane chapter 22 . 7/28/2008
Watch someone work their way into Sev's room somehow. lol. Let them try and explain THAT. Up-date soon!
jasmine-leigh chapter 22 . 6/9/2008
the title of this chapter so fits it lol its freaking great (story) cant wait for you to update it, i will be looking forward to reading it
eac-dudette chapter 22 . 12/10/2007
O.M.G! this was freaking awesome! i love how he looked out for her in his Snape-ish way
Beth chapter 22 . 11/23/2007
Gosh, I hope that there are going to be more chapters in this story, and hopefully it won't take too long for the next chapter too come out. Keep up the good work, and as always...God Bless!
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 22 . 11/15/2007
interesting...please update!
Twistedeveryway69 chapter 22 . 10/7/2007
Are you serious? You end right there?

That's cruel. Add more, please, before I pass out!
Robyn chapter 22 . 7/16/2007
amazing. honestly. so good. usually not a hermione and snape shipper. omfg you made it so believeable and ...awesome.

seriously i love it
mslupin21 chapter 22 . 5/12/2007
:D i LOVE this fic. this is simply amazing...*sigh* they love each other...hahaha, thanks for the amazing fic and keep up the spelndid writing
harmswife chapter 22 . 1/28/2007
OMG, I so just stumbled upon this, and let me tell you, I am so loving this! I just finished the last chapter you had posted, and I am begging for more! I know it has been over three years since you posted, but for the love of God, please tell me there is more!
sinbad chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
suicidal tendincies comewith a multitude of symptoms. Some who are planning suicide and mean it will give away property, withdraw from friends etc. Women tend to go for a "painless end" such as pills, which are usually thrown up (the body's natural reaction to being poisoned) men go for more bloody methods such as shooting themselves, now there are plenty of ways to kill yourself I just gave you a very brief background. The way Hermione is portrayed is similar to the usual "cry for help" unintentinal suicide. This is very sad as well, but the key is she allowed herself to be found instead of warding herself in her bedroom she went to a haunted bathroom. See what I mean? You are pretty well on target. Good job.
zafaran chapter 23 . 6/13/2006
any chance of getting more chapters on this story? You left us hanging two and a half years ago, and I'd be interested in finding out how the story ends? Do they live happily ever after? Do they manage to keep from getting Severus fired? All the nice little details like that. I hope you muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Full grown men do not act like 15 year old boys. . . especially not trained spys. . .

snape is very very very OOC

so is Hermione. . .

i recomend scrapping it as a fanfiction making up new names and just writing an original book. . . it's be far less ridiculous. .
Rikey chapter 21 . 4/17/2006
We still love you xD
Rikey chapter 17 . 4/16/2006
In this chapter, I think Ginny went a bit... yeah..

-cough- lol..
Rikey chapter 15 . 4/16/2006
Everytime I watch a movie with awkward scenes, like.. Bridget Jones's Diary (lmao..).. I always run out of the room, 'til the scene's over..

And reading Albus' and Severus's conversation.. It took me, like, 10 minutes just going through this one:

"Yes, I did want to see you Severus. I've been informed by Minerva that Miss Granger and yourself are...persuing a relationship?"

Oh God, I hate this.

Severus found that his throat had closed up slightly. He cleared it and spoke. "Well, yes. That is to say, we enjoy eachother's company and..."

but this is still great!
622 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »