Reviews for Redemption
itsaboutonlyme chapter 6 . 10/1
Yay! You're back! Love Bonnie getting to the point and taking her out! Ready for more...
aprilf00l chapter 6 . 9/28
Great fic!
Joanie's daughter chapter 6 . 9/27
Good update!
bellafan22 chapter 6 . 9/24
glad to see a new chapter for the story, hopefully Bonnie can give her whole heart to Damon now that they are in this new world.
PrettygalKamille1 chapter 6 . 9/24
I'm here for all of it.
xaviorismy1andonly3512 chapter 6 . 9/24
I can’t wait for the next update :)
Too cute
DontSayno chapter 6 . 9/24
I am so happy you're continuing this! I absolutely love this story! :)
IntrovertedxxMusings chapter 6 . 9/23
Wait. Three years? No freaking way!

Well how the hell are you, Pari? Lol nah but for real I didn’t even realize it’s been that long for this one. It was good and interesting to see the old Damon peek through. I hope he gets a handle on that. I would hate for him to piss Bonnie off to the point of her not just wanting to deal with him. Are they in danger due to this spell or will there be a big bad popping up?
Rix1998 chapter 6 . 9/23
stategirl43 chapter 6 . 9/23
I'm so happy that you updated this! I can't wait to see what happens next. This is such a great story.
jerkchickenz chapter 6 . 9/23
Thanks for returning to this story. Apparently Bonnie was married while still pining for Enzo and hoping to reunite with him in death. Her poor husband doesn't even have a name in this story. Bonnie Bennett used him which is so not like Bonnie. And Damon used Elena when he really only wanted Bonnie. Wow.
Great update.
Perhaps you will come back to this some day. I'd like to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2019
I'm not sure if you're still doing tvd fiction, but I would really love if you continued this story
cassiejones07 chapter 5 . 7/10/2019
this is a great start to a story but you should continue it. also you should make it to that Damon and Bonnie to have a kid or a few. also is Drusilla her descendant? As in hers and Damon's?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »