Reviews for Air Superiority
LightiningFlameDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 2/11
My Biggest problem with this story is their is no radar lock warning before the cannons shoot, and a 780mm cannon one shots something the size of a house. Assuming that there is the necessary capability to turn the guns fast enough, it would be nearly impossible to ever score a direct hit with one so without airburst it is unlikely that they would be able to hit much of anything.
CT7567Rules chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
I got to say this is an impressive one-shot. I am planning on including something similar to this in my upcoming story, the Maidens brother which will include a little homage to the Robotech series, but I was going to give the aircraft the appearance of the A10 since it is one of my favorites, what do you think?
Random chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
Can you please make it into a series, it is so good.
Psihopatul chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
This could make a pretty interesting short story with few chapters.

I really enjoyed reading this. I'll follow his just in case you some day add chapters or scenes to this one. Also going to put it into my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
pls series
several authors chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Hi, just wanted to say, nice story. I had PM'ed you for permission to make a sequel, but you didn't respond, so I am making it anyways. If it gets taken down, I don't know anymore.
M4RKL4R chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I loved it. When I got to the end of the story and saw no next chapter button I was crestfallen. Really hope you continue this soon, but will settle for eventually. Keep up the good work. -M4RKL4R
Roach10302 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
i want another chapter and maybe more us jets like an f22 but that would not be fair
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Pretty awesome. The action felt so real and the characters were likeable. I was really rooting for those USAF pilots as it went on. The worldbuilding was nice and it all fits nicely into cannon.
killermemester chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Add Russia and give them the su 27
nopeite nopeite nope chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
this is very good much better than my stuff but it's just not my style.
Bomberguy789 chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
This is a cool one-shot, but I think you could have broken it down into several chapters. It was nice to see that all of that research you did payed off, and if you felt you could, I think this would make a good story. Or at least an interesting second chapter, I'm not sure where you would go after an interigation scene
PorousBubbles chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Please turn this into a series, its a very interesting read.
StrikeFreedomX2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Yo buddy, still alive?
Raptor1007 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Finally! I have been waiting for something like this to happen! PLZZZZZ MOARRRR!