Reviews for Being Right is Overrated
It says a lot about this bullshit story if this has been handled better in the Show than in your Story. Rory is a pathetic little girl always looking at Jess. This is ridiculous! So she is not with Dean anymore but Jess still fucks Shane. You arme wasting Time with stupid talks about literature. Like said at GG this was Perfect. Rory and Dean broke up and Rory and Jess got together. That is how it should be. This is just a joke. You are embarrassing yourself. Who needs an idiot like you in the literati fandom? The only potential this has is to put everyone to sleep - so boring and pointless is it.
So this is just continuing the bullshit we have seen at the Show. Rory is still with Dean and Jess uses Shane to make Rory jealous. You are disgusting! Were is the point in this crap?
nroseg chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
It's been ten years. TEN YEARS?! Why am I just now finding this fic?! It's been ten years, the likelihood that you still have the same e-mail address, and will actually get this notification is slim to none - I understand that, but I HAD to leave a review in the slim hope that your phone will ding, you'll see an email notification, you'll check it and read that I think you're amazing. An amazing, mind blowing, outstanding author who deserves all 600 reviews that you've received, and I wanted to add my name to the list of people begging you to come back to this 10 year old fic and start it up again. You made Jess and Rory come alive, again, and I can't get enough. That sex scene? Oh god! And it wasn't even "full on" sex, but still, it catapulted this fic to my top two rated "M" fics of all time. Your talent is extraordinary, and I hope you've made writing your career in the last decade. Please, come back. Give us a couple more chapters. This version of RJ will stay with me forever, even longer if it never gets finished.
subchan chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
I love this story! Jess has Fallen so deep!
KEMLEM81 chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Oh wow! This is such a well written story, totally engrossing and true to the characters. So sad to see you've left it here but thanks for sharing these chapters all the same.
subchan chapter 13 . 3/12/2015
I hope you write more. you have an amazing ways with words. it's practically breath taking! Thanks you for you have wrote tho i really do hope you will write more some day soon!
Vivian H chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Wow! You are an amazing writer. I wish you had finished this story... I read your fanfics by recommendation of knowhere, also an amazing GG fanfic writer.
darkheadlights chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
I so dearly wish you would come back to this story. I know you most likely never will, and that makes me really depressed. One of the best Literati fics I've read. Doesn't hurt that that scene was reaaaaaaally hot. Ha! Come back! Please?
sonckad chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
So sad to have found this story only a decade later after it was posted but I do hope that you update it at some point. I especially enjoyed how you merged their sexual and intellectual attraction almost in one, something that I truly feel we didn't get to see on the show.
lilika808 chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Your writing is absolutely beautiful. I adore the way you are telling their story. Its absolutely brilliant. You manage to keep them perfectly in character yet move them along, develop them. Thank you for writing this, since the actual TV Series has not been so kind to them.
leemikki chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Oh the sexual tension! :D
leemikki chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Oh I loved that! So profoubnd. Got me thinking
CircleSky chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
Wow! That was absolutely captivating! I stayed up until 2 am reading it last night, even though I had work this morning and I'd planned to go to sleep by 11. And then at work, I goofed off and finished the rest of it because I just couldn't stop.

Wow! Did I mention wow?

This is exactly what the Literati-loving viewers of the show were missing! When you mentioned that the viewers of the show were gypped, I actually squealed because it's true and I was so excited to know you felt that way and couldn't wait to see your remedy for the lack of Lit-love.

On the show, they transformed Dean into someone that Rory had nothing in common with so as to contrast him with Jess, someone that she had so much in common with - someone that engaged her intellect (and by extension, her physical attraction). But when they brought them together as a couple, the writers made it all about sex first and the intellectual attraction was an afterthought. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure we all wanted to see the physical relationship, but I think most of us wanted to see it framed in a relationship built on intellect first. From what I can remember, there was only one conversation about books (during their actual relationship) and that one was used as a plot device for bribing him to come to Friday night dinner. So sad. There was so much potential.

But that potential is realized here. Yay! I loved that you were able to seamlessly weave conversations about the books they've read into the story. That is something I find really hard to do. You are obviously well-read.

I wasn't quite with you as you described the relationship with such strong teacher-student undertones. I am of the belief that Rory would know more than enough instinctively. At least that is how it was with me and I'm pretty shy and reserved like she is. Also, I am of the belief that Jess would understand that she'd know it instinctively, especially if he'd had as much experience as you've described. I don't think of her as a virginal princess. She grew up with Lorelai, a woman with very strong feminine wiles! Even if Rory would have been shy and reserved and unwilling to admit certain feelings to herself or anyone - which she certainly was - I don't quite believe that she wouldn't know more about it instinctively underneath her pretense and denial. That said, I think you've brought enough of that into her character in your story, so I guess I'm more with you than I thought I was when I started writing this paragraph.

I loved the last chapter, especially Jess's response as he is in the stock room. No wait, especially the way their sexual experience in the kitchen was so heated but yet so simple and so gradual. Fully clothed and all and it was so hot! I really wish there was more to this story. On my wish list, there would be another couple of chapters of intellect and then a chapter with another sex scene. I challenge you to write that. Please? I crave more. I know that there will be an audience for it.

I see that you haven't updated in years and you've certainly moved on to other things in life. But I hope you are like me and are experiencing a revival in the Literati-love. (I wrote some stories years ago too, and I've recently picked up one of them and began adding to it. Someday soon, God-willing, I'll finish it and post it.) Anyway, I hope you are like me and you feel it in your heart to continue on with this story. It is very worth it!

Plus I'm feeling such withdrawal at that fact that it's over! :(