Reviews for Being Right is Overrated
D. Kennedy chapter 13 . 10/27/2022
For the love of god, finish this story. It’s phenomenal.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2022
Ughhhhh… I’d give anything for more chapters! So good!
Heatherlina chapter 13 . 12/18/2021
I just found your story on a Literati recommendation page and just loved Rory and Jess' interaction and dialouge. I hope you decide to continue this. Thank you for writing. I followed you as an Author, just in case you get inspired to write more.
hannie-k chapter 13 . 10/25/2021
Oh my god! How have you not updated this fic since 2003? I only discovered this story yesterday and I’ve already devoured all the chapters and now you’ve left me all hot and bothered by the last one. Damn! That was so good! I love both characterisations of Jess and Rory, not to mention your Luke, Lorelai, and even Lane. I can hear their voices speaking your dialogue because you’re just that good. Rory is growing into a strong, wilful woman and I love that she feels comfortable discovering who she is, rather than who the town wants her to be. I much prefer this to canon. Thanks for writing this and please know that I loved it! I hope one day you will return to these two because I feel their stories are not yet complete.
Cbird28 chapter 13 . 9/15/2021
Wow, beautiful writing! I love your dialogue. It feels so real! Especially that chapter with Lane, Lorelai, and Rory. It was amazing! You write all of the characters so we'll. I'm going to your profile to find more stories! I love discovering great writers on this website :)
Cbird28 chapter 6 . 9/15/2021
Wow! What a chapter! And Rory's impersonation of Jess is just... Well, Oscar worthy! Beautifully written. I could totally see every moment happening
Buffychick chapter 13 . 10/10/2018
Okay, this was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I'm jealous, it was THAT amazing. Well done! Now...come back and write more. We need to fix the revival.

-BC
LeSass chapter 12 . 9/21/2018
I forgot how much I adored this fanfiction, how well you knew the characters, how your own intelligence and how well read you were really shaped this story into something beautiful. I’m so glad I found it again! (and I can’t review again on a chapter so here I am before the last one you posted.)
4Eva Knight chapter 13 . 6/20/2018
Oh man. Magnificent.
4Eva Knight chapter 12 . 6/19/2018
Hot damn.
4Eva Knight chapter 11 . 6/19/2018
Best yet.
4Eva Knight chapter 10 . 6/19/2018
You go Rory. Help Jess fight his Demons.
4Eva Knight chapter 9 . 6/19/2018