Reviews for Team Spirit
Lai-Ku chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
I love it! I can't wait to read more of your stories, this one was written so well! Keep writing!

-Miles o' smiles

Lai-Ku chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
hi! ive read this fic off-site, even before i discovered , and then i did discover this site and found out this fic is here as well, and i read it again, and after reading it for the nth time, i realized that i havent submitted a review yet... so here's my very late review, just telling you how much i loved this story and that i wish you'd write more fics like this bcoz ur really good... and i can continue babbling for ages... hehe... honest... i loved it.. thank you for this one...
angeleyes46 chapter 6 . 2/25/2003
this story was great. i hope you will write another one soon.
mo2 chapter 6 . 2/25/2003
angeleyes chapter 5 . 2/24/2003
this story keeps getting better and better. is the person there with her brennan. i hope so.
road chapter 5 . 2/24/2003
keep going!
Winggy chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Great storry. Post ore soon. Don't hold me in suspence.
Emma0211 chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
oh poor emma i hope the others save her soon! post more soon i can't wait to see what happens!
a mutant X fan chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
cools tory so far. Keep writing, I want the to see her teammates come to the rescue!

thanks for writing fan fic and look forward to more great stories in teh futre but for 't wait to see how this one ends.
angeleyes46 chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
i can't wait to read the next part.
Emma0211 chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
this is are going to find emma right? maybe now they'll think twice bfore dismissing her so easily hehehe.
moomoo chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
#5 review (I think)

Well thats all I wanted to say.

Huh? What? You wanted a real review?

Sorry I am just not that kinda person.

Well ok but quit begging.

Chesse some people's kids.

Well what do you want me to say?

I liked it? I loved it? Please write more?

Well take the ones you want.

I will be on my 't milk myself you know

angeleyes46 chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
cool story. i can't wait to read the next part.
CandyCoated chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
O suspensefull. I like it i cant wait for the next chapter.
KD chapter 1 . 2/18/2003