Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Lovely, so lovely! I adore your writing style.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Oh wow. That was amazing. I just loved the way you ended it, that last line... The way Snape told Remus not to touch him, and then grabbed him instead... amazing. WONDERFUL job!
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Great story. Really. I particularily lik how the characters keep true to themselves and its not all perfect...
GottaLoveZimmy chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
It's fantastic. I really enjoyed reading your story. I'm certain;y going to add "Forbidden Friut" to my favorite stories list :)
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Your story is really amazing.
loopylover chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Forbidden Fruit is simply fantastic work. I haven't encountered such writing of this calibre since Wolfie Twins' Call of the Wild. And if I may say so, this one really fits the bill as a prequel to the aformentioned story. If you haven't gotten hold of it, then I hope you would, just for keepsake.
I love how you showed Remus in your story. At one point, after the Shack incident, it struck me that that fateful circumstance, regardless of the personal issues in your version, might very well have been one of the factors that led to the tragic fate of the Potters. Its amazing how one tragic mishap in school could affect the future in large damaging ripples.
I delight at your portrayal of guilt-ridden ever-worried Remus. And of how the quasi-relationship with Snape was cut abruptly. It makes one think and speculate-and for me, it's like fresh blood being pumped into my brain. Now, I can't wait for Book 6 to come out. I just want to thank you for rekindling the flame. :-)
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This was very good. It was well detailed and very plausible. I loved it!
~Sarah~
Rocky Vladimir chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
This. Is. Fucking. Amazing. It's so truthful and the way that you write has a harsh beauty to it. It's going on my favorite stories list. Lots of Love -R. Vladimir
Syril chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I've just finished reading without break. Just stunning...out of right words... So angst but incredibly beautiful. I think I don't need to say anything. You really did the wonderful work and I know it, that's enough. too good to be ruined by my silly comments.

When are you going to write a sequels? I really hope you are not giving them up. I would like to see how they are at PoA and Post OOtP.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Look forward to your next SS/RL.
ReeraTheRed chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Very powerful. One of the best of this type that I have read.
Scherzando chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Wow. This was amazing. You are an absolutely spectacular writer! This story...the characterization...I'm just totally blown away.

In other words, good job. :)
tomzgurl77 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Truly Amazing. Perfect plotline. This wasn't completly AU. I absolutley love it. I wish you would write a sequel but this is also a perfect ending and you would most likely end up with writers block if you tried. Besides it will be just the same stuff that we already know from the 3rd book.
Ogre At Seven am chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Wow *goofy laugh* long...but good. Very good. Im very impressed,you write like a god and I love your Remus and yea...wow
trinchardin chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Brilliant. ~_ What happened to the promised sequels?
e-thyme chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
What a massive chapter. It was very good though. Kept me enthralled for ages. Now I'm off to read any sequels you got. Congrats on the excellent fic!