Reviews for Sacrifice
MarielKylle chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
i love this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Will you be coming back and updating your other stories? Miss them!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
What about Caroline, Stefan's wife? Surely if he didn't die, he'd want to live out the rest of his human life with the woman he married and loves?
amarajo chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Ugh my heart! It shouldn't been a Stelena endgame. :'(
StoryUp chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Excellent work!
Felicia123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
I truly wish that for once Damon had been the one to sacrifice himself for the good of others. But the way Plec said it she wanted Elena to get the HEA. I thought from the beginning it was Stefan's story? I guess I was wrong!

Great ending. Thanks!
ClaceLover08 chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I love Stefan & Elena together
I-Really-Love-Happy-Endings chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
You just made cry like a baby. You wrote it so beautifully. Sure I thought about what would happen if it was Damon who sacrificed himself, but it was symbolic that it was Stefan. It was his story after all. I'm a Delena shipper, so I'm happy that they lived their human lives together, but I'm not happy about Stefan's death. He deserved much better.
Mimi Good chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Because Damon being the better man was completely ludicrous. This is a more believable endgame, a deserving endgame.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
I loved it. This is exactly how the show should have ended. Eff the writers for making Stefan die and eff them for saying Damon was "the better man". We all know that was a big lie.

Anyway, excellent writing. I really enjoyed it! I am still so upset from the finale and this was a soothing balm to my aching heart.
fabinafan4life chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Beautiful,this would have been a better, more satisfying and believable ending
Stelenalltheway chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Oh gosh! Thank you SO much! It was cruel how Damon got everything and everyone Stefan deserved...

Ps: Are you still going to update and write new books, seen that the show is over? I hope you are!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
I wish this happened! Beautifully written. It was extremely heartbreaking knowing Damon got everything Stefan wanted
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Oooh, well done. I love this idea.