Reviews for Masen Has Fallen
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 18 . 9/29
Oh my god you HAVE to finish this story. You made me cry real actual tears about Esme, and I’m so worried about Edward — and of course I’m dying to know what happened with Bella that made her choose to leave him to save him. PLEASE update and finish — I *love* these characters so much!
Hi please update this soon.
Are you still there? Please update if you are. Love this fic xx
WHAT'SMYIMAGINATION chapter 18 . 6/2
I really enjoyed reading this story. Please let me know if you ever plan to update it. It would be such a shame to not finish it.

-WMI
Lindy chapter 18 . 4/5
I read this story when it was first posted, and it was mentioned again on one of the twilight boards earlier today. Is there any chance you’re going to continue the story? It’s so good and so unique!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 18 . 4/5
Just discovered both of your stories. I really would love to see them finished. Both are quite good.
sneakygirl08 chapter 18 . 1/27
I just discovered this story and got to binge it all the way to this point. You’re an exceptional writer. I’ve not got any experience with the WH but so much of the other of Edward’s stresses ... I’ve laughed out loud, bawled for 3 chapters straight and am now at the cliffhanger of the SUV. I really hope Charles Swan will be met and that somehow you can wring a happy ending out of this.

Q - doesn’t Edward ever encounter Bella news? I can appreciate that he doesn’t actively seek it out but she must be everywhere, particularly in the social media sphere. As an empathetic guy I’m surprised he doesn’t just look once in a while to see how she’s faring through this forced breakup of theirs.
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 18 . 1/25
I really hope you continue this story.
cappcat chapter 18 . 1/7
PLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE! Keep going!
Sassie Collins chapter 18 . 9/25/2018
I really love this fic. I hope you continue it.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 18 . 8/23/2018
Oh my. As crazy-awful as this is going for Edward, you're writing it well. I hope/believe that somewhere in here it'll turn out alright... but I don't know how long it'll take to get there. Here's hoping for them!
Thanks for writing!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
Hah! I didnt see that coming! I love it.
cullensrule chapter 18 . 7/21/2018
I hope that is the President and not someone dangerous.
I am sure Edward is right and just give him sometime to regroup. The election is months if not a year away. If the convention is in a few months they will have time regroup. The President isn't looking so good. More like a selfish and self-serving person. How great is he if his teenage daughter's romance can derail his election.
Cins chapter 18 . 7/16/2018
Just found and binged on this story. Please continue this story. I need poor Edward to break down and be built back up. And I hope Bella can redeem herself.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2018
More chapters please. I hope Edward doesn't date mek again. And I hope Bella and Edward end up back together in the end