Reviews for Masen Has Fallen
DreamerRoad chapter 10 . 5/26
I stumbled upon this fic and I am loving it!
shaz308 chapter 10 . 5/26
I'm glad Carlisle is taking Esme on a trip. They all deserve some degrees of happiness. Edward and Bella are a perfect fit.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 5/26
Glad they have taken their time to build trust.
shaz308 chapter 8 . 5/26
I'm glad he has Bella.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 5/26
So tragic to lose his family to such a terrible disease.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 5/26
Hopefully she will realise she and Edward are great for each other and his friends it's support her too. This is a win win for both of them.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 5/26
Hopefully he will have a good thanksgiving.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 5/26
They are very sweet together while not being together. I'd love more of Jasper and Alice in the story.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 5/26
Hopefully she will work out she most certainly can very soon. She is over thinking things.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 5/26
Glad they have established they are friends now.
Lovely chapter.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 10 . 5/22
Knowing the end is near for a parent is heartbreaking and with the added responsibilities sitting on Edward's shoulders I hope this weekend with Bella allows him to really enjoy himself. Great chapter!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 5/22
Edward has been weighed down by his family for far too long! It's good to have Carlisle in his corner to take some of it onto himself, even if Edward feels uncomfortable about losin' that part of the weight *sigh!*
After everything, this time away with Bella is just what the doctor ordered *wink!*
2old4fanfic chapter 10 . 5/22
Great chapter! Alone at last, I can't blame them for getting right to it
pipelynn chapter 10 . 5/22
Omg, I love this guy and your word so much, but the last line sealed it! Hilarious about the teenager on the plane, and bella telling her mom about him from the start, and what a great guy carlisle is...