Reviews for Masen Has Fallen
Sassie Collins chapter 17 . 2/17
I love, love, love this fic. I really hope you continue it.
mycajunlover chapter 17 . 2/14
I found your story on a link from a contest site. It is very good. Looking forward to more
Wow you are such a talented writer! Thank you for sharing your gift.
Hope you update soon
it's simply me n you chapter 15 . 1/30
What!
sami69 chapter 17 . 1/16
Oh god... I just love your Edwards *heart eyes*...
YJ22 chapter 1 . 1/5
Boy, does this story give me the feels. Your writing is incredible, you have me hanging on to every word. I can’t wait for the next update.
alainaroullier chapter 17 . 12/21/2017
Oh dear. He has Mak. Where is Bella in this situation?
KDMCAM chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
I feel like he & mak could get back together. I don't know how i feel about that...
KDMCAM chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
I was going to say she better show the heck up!
jel19 chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
Please update soon. I HATE angst and this story has plagued me as I have read it. It is so good and I love the characters but I am a mess worrying about Edward and Bella and how they will get thru this. I know it is just make believe but it really got to me as I have read it so far. I need an update right away and I pray for a HEA for them soon. Mak can go away and not come back. Please don't et her be a stumbling block for a reconciliation between Edward and Bella.
KDMCAM chapter 15 . 12/6/2017
Wow i have missed these updates. This one is a doozy!
jansails chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
This is a hard one.
Like the masks of Dramatic Arts: pathos/tragedy & commediay/laughter.
But, truly, Edward’s family has had more than its’ fair share of tragedy.
Esme asked Bella to leave Edward if she could not be there for him when she died.
Bella was there 3 days before Esme’s death, & again on her burial day.
Seems to me Bella could have at least stayed with Edward until after Esme’s death, then eased away after the worst was over.
After all, how much time actually elapsed?
What Bella did was cruel, not brave, not self sacrificing, but selfish.
Had Esme’s death not been going to occur until several months later, instead of nearly immediate, Bella’s choice could be understood.
Bella’s timing was horrible.
jansails
luvugreeneyedboy chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
Good for Edward telling Bella to effectively go home, he didn't need her... although we know he does, and that's quite unfortunate. While I'm not liking his renewed friendship/relationship, whatever it is, with Mak, I'd take it any day over him working things out with Bella. She left him during the worst time of his life. She followed the lead of a dying woman, a woman who would no longer be around to witness the devastation her requested caused. Bella didn't even think enough of Edward to talk to him about why she was doing what she was doing, in the name of love? I'll try not to laugh at that. If someone can't communicate, the truth, then what kind of foundation would you ever have for any future. Trust, so easy to lose and so hard to regain. I'm not holding out hope that I get my wish, but hope springs eternal, right?
Alicia23 chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
Man this story just gets me right in the feels! So well written and just the very best kind of angst. The kind that’s real and believable. I’m always shocked by the number of reviews this story has. It should easily be 3 times this amount! Even though I cry every chapter I’m looking forward to the next one. I’m not sure how to feel about this Makenna thing happening but Edward needs comfort from somewhere, and Bella sure isn’t there to help. Still so curious to know what caused her to dump him and run. And hoping it is temporary!