Reviews for Sticks and Stones
This was so good, I really wish I had the words to express how much I enjoyed this fic. Thanks
ranchan-akari chapter 16 . 8/4
I love you for writing this gorgeous piece of lovely.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 16 . 7/15

Daniel6 chapter 16 . 5/31
So you made Severus a pureblood. That makes sense. No mention of Lily. Did Severus not fall for Lily in your story? Are planning a follow-up? I loved how you explained Severus' attitude towards my favorite trinity. Hermione, Harry and Neville.
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 5/31
The Potions Master test reminded me of the Kobayashi Maru from Star Trek. Specifically, James T. Kirk. Although in Severus' case, he did not cheat. He wasn't that much younger than the rebooted Kirk. Severus, 25. James, 28. I'm not sure if you were thinking of ST when writing this or not. Hope you can clarify that for me.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 5/31
Thank you for giving me what I've always wanted.

Severus versus Sirius! Round 2!

It was about time! Long over do! That Black-hearted bastard had it coming! :-)
scgaraycochea chapter 16 . 5/22
Wow! Great story!
Thanks a lot for share it with us.
I enjoyed this fic a lot, I couldn't stop reading once started.
Thanks a lot again, is a pleasure to read fanfics with this level of message on them.
This had to be perhaps the best fanfiction I have read in a very, very, VERY long time. I would offer you a goblet of wine, but I fear you might mistake it for our dear Snape's suicide brew. This was brilliant.
darkdranzer chapter 16 . 1/12
wow. this story was awesome. although some plot devices were really ridiculous, overall i thoroughly enjoyed reading this. The ending was perfect
kase519 chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Great story
kase519 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
And the last thing to fly out of the box was hope
kase519 chapter 14 . 10/7/2014