Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Dumbledore deserved far worse than that. He should have been on bended knee in front of Snape, begging for forgiveness (see what I did there?)
Oh yes, well done Harry! You're such a kindhearted, noble hero! You actually felt and ounce of sympathy for Snape! You must be so proud!
But of course. The Gryffindor is immediately forgiven and doted on...pathetic
Am I the only one who thinks it would have been cool if Harry had wowed snape with his pain tolerance due to abuse from Dursleys?
Aw man, I was hoping that Harry would witness the fight and be horrified at Sirius' violence
Swagness maximum faness chapter 16 . 5/21
Wow that was depressing but so good well done
Aaaaaaahh! I love it to bits! So many feels and so much happiness! Thank you so much for writing this wonderful masterpiece. It's made a mark on me. Bloody fantastic job.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 15 . 5/7
Woohoo! This is such a sweet, uplifting chapter. Excellent job.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 13 . 5/7
Please add a warning for mentions of suicide at the beginning of this chapter. I was bothered and didn't have time to brace myself.
Blubule chapter 16 . 3/27
Oh god, this story is awesome ! I loved it so much :)
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 16 . 3/6
Oh wow. That was amazing. So well written. Fantastic plot. just wow...
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 4 . 3/6
THIS IS TERRIFIC!
Imoan chapter 16 . 1/15
I'm fascinated by your story. It's for sure one of the best I've ever read. It is interesting, contains enough action and drama, all moments well described. I'm glad I've found it.
Schattenjagd chapter 5 . 1/3
this chaper is absolutely amazing! Snape is so diffrenzt with Minerva it is very refreshinG!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
This was so good, I really wish I had the words to express how much I enjoyed this fic. Thanks