Reviews for Sticks and Stones
rampaging bookcase chapter 16 . 9/27/2008
wow...that was so sad...i cried from about chapter...10? onwards...fantastic!

rampaging bookcase
supergirl3684 chapter 16 . 9/10/2008
that was...amazing! I could feel my heart constrict when I realized that Snape was trying to kill himself and that end! just...amazing!
Sianco chapter 16 . 9/1/2008
Love this story. It shows Severus is human like the rest of us!
elektricstorm chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
This was just... Great! I love your Snape *sighs longingly* I go now to read your other stories!
Tutti Frutti chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
OMG! Its official, this is the most amazing fic I have ever read! At first I was expecting a cheesy ending, but you ended it very nicely if I do say so myself. And I also like the way none of the characers were OOC. BRAVO! Keep writing stuff like this!
Stephanida chapter 16 . 7/7/2008
Wow! I've just finished reading this wonderful story. I really have no idea why I never came across it before. I think it's brilliant! Definitely something that deserves to be put on my list of favourite stories.

P.S. I just saw a review, that said something about the chapters 10-16 being not quite up to some high standards and just couldn’t keep silent. I think that all the chapters are brilliant, even more so at the end, where the emotional tension is the greatest. I swear, I almost cried when I saw Severus's efforts finally appreciated by his colleagues and the student body. The scene with Lupin (where he turns into a werewolf to visit Severus) somehow ended up being one of my favourite. :) The only bad thing is that there seem to be some problems with the "" symbol. They all are turned into a blank square. But I don't see how that can be your fault. So, thank you for writing such a good story. I’ll be looking forward to your future works.
Sammie chapter 11 . 6/27/2008
Honestly... chapter 1-9 was awesome. I felt like "WOW, why didn't I read this fic before?". But after that? Chapter 10 and onwards was NOT NEARLY as good as the previous chapters. I don't know what happened... did you take a break between writing those chapters? Not to be mean, but after reading the extremely well written chapter 1-9 (god I loved that fic in those chapters!), the later chapters is something I wish to forget.
YamiFix chapter 16 . 2/5/2008
i loved this story! it took me two days to read it, but it was well worth it! keep writing!

foxanbu
danielle chapter 16 . 12/9/2007
i love this story to bits and pieces! Everything was brilliant and most importantly your writing invoke so much emotions, i really want to give severus a big hug! I was going to cry of how Snape is portrayed, he is really a great man and of course, a hero. Your story is simple AMAZING! and i really like it alot.
Kerubim chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you will write more stories like this one soon, happy writing.

XD
Wendy chapter 16 . 10/7/2007
OMG! i was gonna cry! i want to give snape a hug! why does dumbledore always get those privileges! its not faire *sulk*
Zerestor chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
Really enjoyed this story!

More about this Severus Snape please!
C Cawthorne chapter 16 . 8/3/2007
Wow, I'm so glad this was recommended to me. I love reading a happy ending for Snape, especially after the wonderfully tragic ending of book 7. I didn't get much work done today, but I think it was for a good cause!
JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 16 . 7/30/2007