Reviews for Sticks and Stones
bubble-biarch chapter 16 . 8/2/2003
Hello..I only start reading the story tonight can't i can't stop until i read the whole thing. I really enjoy reading and I must say it was very well written. I cry half way thought the story. This story had alot of emotion put into it and it take a very good writter to do that.

Basically, I just say the I love this story

from Sin

ps i forgot to mention i name a the begining.
Magami chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
This story was...FANTASTIC! I loved the ending the most! Congrats on finishing such a marvelous story. I am a little shocked this story doesn't have reviews by the hundreds. Again, fabulous story.

-Magami
DarkHorse7 chapter 16 . 7/31/2003
What a grand story! I am still at a loss for

words. It was the first story i ever read about

Snape and... he's my favorite charakter by now.

If only Rowling would tread him like you did.

With a little more heart..

I wish you all the best for the upcoming future

:-)

And I hope to read someday another of your stories.
inkstainedletters chapter 16 . 7/31/2003
This is a really great story. I cried a few times. Hope to see more from you soon.
keneez chapter 16 . 7/31/2003
that story was very well writen and also very very interesting. it kept me reading until the end. absolutly love it.
Dawneb chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
Wow.

You have written down all those beliefs I've come to hold about Snape, his background and his motivation, as well as giving a reasonable happy and believable outcome to his inevitable exposure and lose of purpose. This was so well written, nicely paced, gripping and in character throughout.

Thanks for fleshing out Severus for me, and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Keeper of Keys chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
I know that it has become a common habbit to write this into the review of a fic one enjoyed reading, but I truely and honestly mean it: This is the best piece I've ever read.

It's not only the story, which is absolutely believable and convincing, it is also your style of writing. Not once was I tempted to skip a line, and in my book that means something!

You give insight from a whole new and certainly neglected perspective, and I thank you for that. There are so many fics out there that lack a convincing moral element that I think is written between the lines in the books and quite often well hidden. Thank you for digging deep.

It was a pleasure to read this.
xxLauraLupinxx chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
I just wanted to tell you that your story was absolutely amazing and completely brilliant! This is certainly going in the top 5 fan fics I have ever read (and i have read A LOT ;)Words simply cannot express how great this story was! You are an INCREDIBLE writer, and I want to congratulate you on your very-realistic take on my favorite character and House :) You must keep writing stories...WOW. This story was unbelievable! :D
enahma chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
Thank you for finishing the story. For a while I thought Severus would die... But I like your happy ending, not too sappy, it was well-written - well, the whole fic way well-written. (Even brilliant in certain parts.) And you know, this story could be taken place even after the 5th book.

One thing only: the last 5 chapters didn't match the HP/SS category :-)

Enahma
N Snape chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
Ohh, your story was superb. Really. Congratulations. I loved the end.
Aku Maru chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
Wonderful story. Enjoyed it thoroughly. I really liked chapter 15, completely realistic. Thanks for the story.
kyokki chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
This was an unbeleivable story. I have to admit that I was close to tears at several points. You've taken on a difficult task here, and performed splendidly. Bravo. Long live Severus Snape.
Charma1219 chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
Wow, those last few chapters were amazing! It's sad to see this story finished. You did such a great job, and you wrote it beautifully. I look forward to hopefully seeing more from you in the future.

Thank you.
sevter chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
A beautiful piece
Ilmare2 chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
Brilliant story, absolutely brilliant.

I loved every word of it, it's going on my fave story list!

Any chance of a sequel? Maybe you didn't have one planned, but you should think about it! I would definately be interested in reading one!

Anyway great story, I'm sad it finally came to an end!
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »