Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Miyathwe chapter 9 . 2/19/2003
Hey! You really can't finish it here. Honestly! This is one of the best fanfics I've read and I don't want it to end sadly. Of course you can do whatever you want to do with it, but it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth if some story ends very sadly. Hmm, maybe we'll get another nine chapters tomorrow.? รถ_~
tag0 chapter 9 . 2/19/2003
Oh, *WOW*!

Just found this story, and have to say I think it's fantastic. You've really gone into the characters in depth, and I can't wait to see what happens next! (Of course, that's also because you've left us with a cliffhanger. (G))
Neverland Fairy chapter 9 . 2/19/2003
I honestly think this is the very best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. You've managed to put the characters into completely unfamiliar, alien situations and kept them totally true to the styles Rowling created. There has not been even one instant in the entire story where any characters acted OOC. I applaud you! Write more!
kateydidnt chapter 9 . 2/19/2003
wow really well written will harry think to call in the life debt that a certain rat owes.
white owl2 chapter 9 . 2/18/2003
I love it! You can't leave me hanging like this though! Someone has to save them! Poor Sev! Boohoo! My friend Bridget is reading it with me and says she really liks it too. Putting it in my favorites of course.
sar-spasm chapter 9 . 2/18/2003
Ack! You're not leaving it there for long, are you? How intolerably cruel! Yeah, I know happy endings aren't necessarily realistic, but c'mon, make me happy. Please?

Oh, I can't believe I missed ch. 2-9 before. So I'm dense, but I'd like to be dense and happy. Preferably soon, please.

Oh, and you did a consistently excellent job at building the dramatic tension and believable characters.
Wyndsworn chapter 9 . 2/18/2003
So far this is great, can't wait for Chap. 10. I also liked how all the characters were three dimensional, even the "evil" ones ie. Malfoy. Keep it up :-)
Hypata chapter 9 . 2/18/2003
Torny chapter 8 . 2/18/2003
This is bloody brilliant! I'm going to be late for class now because I couldn't stop reading. I love all the Harry/Snape interaction, and I especially enjoyed the carraige(sp?) ride scene back to Hogwarts.
Nora Charles chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
This is a great fic. Fantastic Snape characterization. I look very much forward to the next part.
Jemini chapter 8 . 2/18/2003
omg. i love this fic! pleas write more!

~Jem
Jess the Great chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Bwhahahaa. that's great. You really are a wonderful writer. I love your detail and musings of Sevvie-kins. : ) Write more!
McRaider chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
:Screams loudly as she runs and hugs Snape: Poor thing, I'm a Snape person obviously, this is a really good story, keep it up please update!
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Nice begining. I would love to see where you go with this
sar-spasm chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
My, my this is a good start. You draw the picture of Snape at his breaking point very well. Same with establishing dramatic tension. I'm very interested to see what's next.
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30