Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Something's got to give
kase519 chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
A sad reminder
kase519 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
The potions exam was interesting
kase519 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Snape needs to forgive himself...but I doubt he ever will
kase519 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Good job Harry
kase519 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Long road ahead
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Poor Severus
Anonymous chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Best Fanfiction I've ever read!
ban-chan100 chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Wow! Loved everymoment of this story even had me in tears. Thank you for the wonderful story! :D
Gleas chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
Aaah such a satisfying end :) I am glad for Snape and those slytherins
Gleas chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
My heart is positively breaking for Snape... Damn it! I realize he always had a shitty life but your telling is so much more... real. I wish I could hug him... if he was real that is :p
dragonflylj chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I love this story and all the action you've been writing, but this one felt a little off from the rest of the story. The interactions between Sirius, Remus, and Severus came out a little flat in this chapter. I understand that you wanted to bring out their childish resentments, but the dialogue didn't sound like adult men having it out. And at this point I don't see Sirius coming to his senses quite that quickly as he did in the end.

Harry didn't seem quite right either especially with the trauma he and Snape had gone through together. He has seen the more human side of Snape, and now just seen him tortured and dying for him. Wouldn't Harry be more horrified at the Sirius' actions? I really felt Remus and Harry were too complacent for all the emotional stuff that came before this scene.

If you ever feel like re-editing and re-posting, this is one place that could use some tweaking to make it more consistent, but otherwise I really love this story and the whump!severus angst :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
I love this so much I promptly read it again when I finished! XD
Dogmatil chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Beautiful, heartbreaking and sad as well, but then end looks so promising for Severus' future! Perfect story 3
elfwdm chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Good read. I was pretty much riveted from start to end, thanks!
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »