Reviews for Sticks and Stones
megan.moore.1069020 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
This story seems to be a fab story
Hi chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
I cried so much :(
muumi2three chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
There was some excellent rhetoric in this chapter from both Snape and Dumbledore. Very effective. I was actually reminded of Thucydides and Herodotus - because in their day it was de rigueur for the historian to provide appropriate speeches for leaders to have supposedly given on important occasions. If you ever decide to write ancient Greek history, or fanfiction for ancient Greek history (The 300... for instance), I should think you'd be quite good at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
a truly amazing piece of work ..the way u explored the depths of severus' character was both talented and very touching... kudos !
TheUndefeatable chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
Wow! It was a very wonderful story! Very interesting! I really liked it!
Chronos guardian chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
I love this story! T_T the shear rawness of it and the emotions. There so fibbing on the hell Snape goes through every day or trying to make anyone look like a nice guy. His actions spoke for himself and Black's for him. His despair was so real and fitting for his character. He constant condemnation of himself and others and his final salvation all came in due order, no rush for the change. You've made my day. So many other authors either get all the bad recollections wrong to an extreme or they try to gloss over it. You brought it to life. I thank and salute you.
riverrat chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
This is a really great story. It was hard to put it down. One thing I didn't quite get was; How come Harry almost died of the drought of the living death and then later Severus is using it for a sleeping aid without ill effects?

Other than that I loved reading this fic. You should write a sequel where they finally get rid of old moldywart.
Palina98765 chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Wow. Even though this story is really old, I applaud you. I have no other words to describe this. they are not worthy enough.

Well done.

YAY SEVERUS!
tigerlily124 chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Hey there. I just wanted to say that I enjoyed and appreciated your story. Very well done!
Hephzibah06 chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Great story! I wish something like this would have ended up in books 5 or 6 of the Harry Potter series. There are two minor flaws of your story you may want to fix though.

1) missing or re-typed words in some sentences. 2) In Chapter 9 of your story Harry almost dies from taking the Drought of the Living Death potion Snape gives him. However, in Chapter 14 Snape is simply using it as deep sleep type of potion?
wokanshutaiduo chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
aww, loved the ending! thanks so much for writing this :)
wokanshutaiduo chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
wow, what a chapter! one of the best yet! heartbreaking. great line where severus says 'no apology of yours will ever be accepted' - no apology could be enough for what sirius did! azkaban really unhinged him huh? well at least that's sirius' excese for not letting go of childhood grudges haha. really a great chapter, this chapter alone shot your story up into 'favourites' for me!
Elanordh chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
Amazing, just amazing story! Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I read this years and years ago and then I was never able to find it again, till tonight, when I had the brainwave of typing "Snape" in the search field and sorting by update date. I was so happy to finally find it! This was one of the first angsty Snape fics I ever read, and it's partly because of you that I went through a whole phase where I fell in love with the whole Snape mentors Harry sub-genre of fanfiction. Now I'm adding this to my faves to make sure I never lose it again! :)
Hope06 chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Absolutely amazing story bravo!
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »