Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Deanadelyon chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Aw, I really like your Severus. The huge hug scene in ch15 was fantastic. Great job. :)
hope357 chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
Beautiful. Deeply moving.

Thank you. Tkank you for this story.
icansoar chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
A very good, pre-HBP/DH story that's actually quite accurate. Good job!
sammyfish chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Beautiful and full of angst. Well done :)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
I have never read such a deeply emotional study of human nature; there are just no words to describe it. Even though the books never delve into what the characters besides Harry feel, you did a wonderful job of capturing the essence of Snape in this piece. Geez, this thing made me cry! Once again, wonderful job.
Heksie chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
A nice snary fic - hope to see a sequal.
TheLadyStrange chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
Characterization - 10/10 : The characterization of all the characters; Harry, Severus, and Neville especially. It was very ingenious and real to have Neville notice just how 'out' of character Severus was behaving.

Plot - 10/10 : The plot while a good one took a back seat to the emotions and thoughts of the individuals involved but was a good vehicle nevertheless.

Story Line - 10/10 : I must say the same as above.

Grammar - 10/10 : I did not catch any glaring mistakes (I was far to emotional to really pay much attention).

Emotional Impact - 10/10 : I wept at the scene in the staffroom after Dumbledore had dragged Severus along.

Final Rating - 50/50 : The moment of Severus telling what he saw in the mirror of Erised had me weeping. It was just masterful in the simplicity of that single statement telling so much about how Severus felt about himself.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
Superb ending!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
Truly excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
You can't make it up. All you can do is understand and go on. Dumbles may care for Severus but it is a neglectful caring. He cares only under certain circumstances. He saved his life because life is precious to Dumbles. he won't allow people to kill even in self defense. But he doesn't care enough to find out why Severus doesn't want to live and see if it can be changed or fixed. No the binding spell is easier and better until Severus can be brought back to Albus' way of thinking or to 'the Light'. Garbage!
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
I can certainly see this happening. At some point when you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you don't care about a person and that no one does that person will reach a breaking point. Severus has had at three breaking points. The only way he heals now is if Dumbledore recognizes his faults, admits them AND changes his ways.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
Harry should acknowledge that Severus saved his life and thank him. That should help things with Slytherin and Gryffindor!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
An apology? I agree what would an apology do when Sirius has had a large measure in ruining his life. However there must be something. Now Harry has a choice, he can stay the same or he can change.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Sirius, you are the reason he is a Dark Wizard. Get off of it.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Get him out, Harry! Use that Ravenclaw mind of yours!
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »