Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
What a terrific acting job! Severus is exceptionally good!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Severus is somewhat safe at Hogwarts. It is only here he can afford this kind of problem. therefore ii is here the mind allows the body to breakdown if you will.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
But it didn't have to be that way for all of them. A great many of their choices could have been changed had a certain old man been better at his job and had been a better person.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Honeysuckle makes sense, mint (since there are several kinds) might work as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Very good chapter. It show the reflective human side of Severus to Harry. Very nice. Sets Harry to thinking. something he definitely needs to practice.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Learning to move through pain is an excellent thing! Learning how to survive in a hostile environment as well!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Excellent chapter! Harry might come to understand the importance of potions and the fun of them as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
The swelling will go down thus the entire size of the nose should be reduced. Terrific start!
misundersnape chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You know, this is rather fabulous! I particularly loved the brawl between Sev and Sirius. And adored the fact that students were gaping by the end of it... lol. Poor Sev, being humiliatingly trounced, as you put it, with an audience to boot.

I shall continue...

misundersnape...
Valashu chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
just
BRILLIANT
Steph chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
I know you have already finished, but i thought you might still read the comments! LOL. Anyway, i loved the story and i really liked how you kept the characters as they were first portrayed by JKR. Just thought i would let you know! Good luck with any other stories. xx
creativesm75 chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
nice. emotional and dark and awesome and... good
Eleven11 chapter 16 . 12/13/2009
I love this story, I've read it 2 times already. You are a truly gifted writer. I don't know what else to say but I know how much a simple review can mean. So keep up the work!
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
Bravissima!
Cremello chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
This is great! I absolutely love the story! Great ending, too. It was really touching. You definitely have a talent for writing!
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »