Reviews for China Doll
Brizzy chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
a little confusing but... continue?

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Such a sad story, but wonderfully written. I really love this. You really are a wonderful writer.
fantafaerie chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
that went really deep...
Ardent Affair chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
that was really great writing.

is there more? are sere and dare gonna end up 2gether?
firegoddess372 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Please update! I LOVE this fic. I LOVE you work in general. I'm dying here. You have to update. You rock!
stargirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
What a sad and beautiful story! Absolutely flawless.
moonangel1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Actually, I liked that you left things to the imagination. It allowed for more concentration on the emotional core of the story.

Are you considering writing a sequel or epilogue? I love good stories but I'm a sucker for happy endings and the ending did set up for a potential happier follow up.
siren chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
you're probably sick of hearing from me by now. But what can you do? I really like this story, although it left me sorta confused. Like, why did Darien try to kill her in the first place?
Davina Meaoru chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I think theres much room for improvment like the fact theres only one should really work on other words great it took me so long to review.
loveology chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I loved everything up to the gun scene. I mean, why exactly were they in that situation? And Darien hit Serena, didn't he? A bit OOC from the rest of the story. I mean he loves her, so wouldn't he always protect her instead of harming her? A bit confusing.
a.k.a ettie chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I like ur fic. Wish there was a sequel. _
kumiko chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
damn! you made me cry! how could you! lol! you write very well! but adding a little more about what happened next to darien would be better! just suggesting though! ) keep up the good work and email me for updates or just about anything you want! tata!
ladyluna529 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
this story gave me the shivers, it is that well written. WOW!
Kon Gyousano chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Yeah! Another great story! I love the description!

~*Kon*~
The flutterer butter-fly chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
You've brought out the emotion she was feeling very well which I think is most important when you are writing a first person view. Well I am a little lost..but I'm sure you'll clear all that up in the second chapter. So quick!