Reviews for Umi's Story
haruna.chi chapter 5 . 5/13
10 years... 10 years have passed since the last update. Today is May 14, 2015! Huhuuu I like your story! Please update soon. But huuur I doubt. I guess you never visited :/
Neko-Tenchi chapter 5 . 1/10
I started reading this tilogy for Umi's story just to find it the ONLY one not finished. HEARTBROKEN. Seriously, your stories are usually only 7 chapters long.. just two more. please finish it!
zRISC chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
it has been aeons since this story was updated...

the problem is that it's a really good one, that somehow yearns to be completed.

i hope you find the drive to finish it... nice story btw.
BRM chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Five years and not update... I really hope you're doing OK though. We're worry.

Please update soon, it would be nice to see the trilogy complete now (it's only two more chappies) Anyways, it is SO GOOD that at least you allowed Umi and Ascot a time together right before you decided to abandon this plot. Hopefully I'm just being drastic and you're just having a blast in your life having so much fun that Umi's doesn't count any more _! Never mid! Really hopefully you're OK you're one of my fav. authors really. I love the way you keep true to the real personalities of the characters. I love your previous MKR fics, specially H/L's one. I just LOVE that couple.

Well I leve you now. This looks like a confesionary already.. Hope you update some time though...

Take care

Gym Class Skipper chapter 5 . 3/19/2009

Oh come on! TWO MORE CHAPTERS! (Uh assuming it's like Hikaru's Story and Fuu's Story; they each had 7 chapters.)

Think you can still do this? Four years or so after you last updated?

YAY! Reunited! I am in love. So So SO SOSOSOSOOSOSO in love.
Gym Class Skipper chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Mai mai, sisbumbai! Sheesh kudai! I knew the Stalker wasn't Ascot... c'mon.

And i could totally see him as a vet. HAHAHAHA.
Gym Class Skipper chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Yikes... how dramatic. Hija, you've got such a flair for this! Dun dun dun DUN!
Gym Class Skipper chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
(Pst, it's Rukawa Joycie; the firm Ascot/Umi believer and voter from way before.)

OMG! I missed this update... after Fuu's Story; you didn't update for a while... then I branched off to different fandoms before coming back to this one. I LOVE IT!

You're gonna kill me, but I like Umi/Clef now. Only because... well, I re-read the first three mangas and figured that they had awesome chemistry right off the bat... though Ascot still has a nice place in my heart. Hahahahah. Oh, what a few years make.

fireflyofhell chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Sigh... I really wish you'd finish this trilogy... it's been over two years now!
bishlov chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
trying to psych myself up to do the remaining 2 chapters. i know, i know...i'm years overdue (my bad)! wish me luck!
jewlmerchant chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
You did not mentioned Ascot's earth name in the other chapter.
jewlmerchant chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
I think she's dead after not updating this story for three years. I'm dying of curriosity to know what happens next. Sigh, cliffies.
Mew Frost chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
oh, really? if you haven't updated in over 2 years, i doubt you will now, but please do! i luv it!
Rana chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
This is so good! Please finish it soon!
ChexMixYum chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
please continue soon! this is a really good story.