Reviews for A Parody
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Haha, love it XD

From Me x
IKnowATard chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Oh My God! You're cruel! The poor SS/HP fanfic writers! Quick, hide! the mob is coming! I'll distract them, it's the least I can do to repay you for the laughs!
ZeeeeeeeeeeAm chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Hahah, you are marvelously hilarious, Nell. *giggles some more*

Harry Potter and the Fountain of Eternal Blood

(*Eternal meaning way more than 50 or 60 gallons.)
Annie Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
That was hilarious! Wow, I am just ecstatic about that... _ Bwhahaha! Its so good to see someone take the lighter side of this for a change!
Goddess Moondragon chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Heheheh...that was great. Really great. No, I'm serious...Sirius...It really was good. Frankly, I don't quite think that Harry and Snape should be together, but I just loved how you so gracefully contradicted yourself after each statement. (no...after all, he was just lying in a puddle of blood.) ::snickers:: Pure genious, my dear.

-Jane
Jess16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
LOL! This is funny even though I don't think Dumbledore would use the word snogging! LOL!
Stevie's Favorites chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
lol! this is the epitome of a h/s parody! lol! this cracked me up!
Firefox chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Cute! And very humourous! Made a rather icky day fun!
dracosdramaqueen chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
LOL! It ranted on and on and never stopped being funny! MORE MORE MORE!
RocketSolarCat chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Oh My goa! That was so fricken funny! This is the best parody I've ever read! I mean I have a problem with all those fics that have Sevie and Harry together that are all: "LALALA! Nothings wrong with this picture". Seriously, keep writing things like this, I especially love those descriptive words you use like "Longish", Hahaha. And the way it was kind of fast-paced was great also. Keep up the good workness!
OS chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Just fantastic - all the things that make so many other SS/HP stories so unrealistic (and frankly often quite unreadable) all shown up, perfectly. Well done! I especially loved the part about Snape's apparent wealth held up against his profession - so very, very true!
LeiaToo lazy to sign in3000 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Meh. It was okay. Not as good as your other .yeah.I'm out of it today.
Neptunesdemon chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Finally! I am able to review. Damn slow computer. Anyway, like I've tried to say for a while now, I LOVED THE STORY! It made very humorous yet true points. Funny none the less. Sorry it took so long to review and all. Hopefully my review was enough to make it up to you. If not.I grovel at your feet. Well maybe not I'm gonna cut this review here and now. Great story. _~
Meow chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Hey! I loved this 's so true!

Write more!
Els-chan more lazy than usual chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
tummy hurts from laughing so much. Very funny, even if I am a huge HP/SS fan.