Reviews for Revelations
Angel chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
Jean,

It's finished? ek I'm so glad you brought Paige on board though I never liked her and now do not watch the show at all, she did seem more intelligent as the other two sisters clung to their self righteous goodness, sigh old story.

Anyhow encore pretty please? Surely you'll let us peek in to their Christmas preparations and puhlease?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
While I have loved your series, and consider one of the best writers in Charmed fandom, in this story you are beginning to tread on shaky ground, when you keep making the point that Cole is "not evil."

The thing that makes a character like Cole interesting is that he isn't clearly good or bad. When you start to turn him into "Mr. Good Guy," who is all nice and happy, in his relationship with the McNeils, and now Paige, he begins to lose his edge.

In this story, I feel that he was a bit too quick to accept Paige's friendship in light of the way she and the rest of the Halliwell's have been treating him.

Having Cole suddenly decide to "forgive" Paige, because of what Olivia made him realize is a bit out of character for Cole, and in some ways begins to push Olivia in the direction of "Mary Sue."

It would have been more realistic to have seen Paige make some move to win back Cole's trust, such as putting her life on the line to defend him during a vanquishing attempt.

I hope this isn't the "final installment" of this series and hope to see what happens between the Halliwell's and Cole in the next story you write.
Cindy chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
It is great to see Paige make ammends with Cole. The sisters will probally have a hissy fit if she actually develops a closer friendship, siting that now she is foolish and needlessly reckless to invite the "evil snake" back into their lives. If I were Paige I'd spend Christmas with my new friends. Is Cole going to wisk them all to New Orleans for the holiday? Please let Cole and Olivia cross the border from friendship to romance. Cecile should hang mistle toe all over her house. Love your stories, thank you.
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
I like the idea of Cole having Paige, Olivia and Cecile as friends - he needs them. I hope Paige will continue to pursue this friendship with Cole in spite of the flack she might get at home. I like her as the black sheep in the Manor. I hope you have another story planned.
Evil Angel4 chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
The end already! NO! snif*

I'm glad Paige discovered what really happened to Cole and felt bad for treating him like dirt! I so hope her sisters would share the feeling! especially Phoebe! So easy to simply ignore Paige's discovery. Now Paige wants to be Cole's friend and that's great! I can't wait to read a sequel to revelations 'cause there will be one right? RIGHT? I hope so!
martha chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
Thank you for writing another good chapter. I like how you wrote the scenes between Cole and Paige-it would have been too easy if Cole had forgiven her right away. Paige and Cole got to be in each other's shoes for a moment. I hope there are more stories coming; I know, I'm demanding, but you have given such an interesting alternate universe and I love the dynamics between Cole and Olivia-she is mature and compassionate enough to accept him as he is, flaws and all. Please write another story!
chilled monkey chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
I loved this story. I am a big fan of Paige and I am really glad she is managing to rebuild a friendship with Cole (something I'd like to see on the show). I hope that you'll do a sequel as I would like to see the reconcilliation continued.

Great fic!
Pam chapter 4 . 2/28/2003
HI, just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I'm really enjoying your story nd look forward to future installments which I hope will have Phoebe and Cole finding their way back to one another. It's not that I don't like Olivia, cause Ido, but Cole and Phoebe have had such a long and hard road together and I'm really devoted to them and trying my best to ignore season 5 episodes.

The writing's great. Keep up the fantastic work!
martha chapter 3 . 2/27/2003
Please, oh please, with sugar on top, please update soon. I'm starting to suffer from Olivia withdrawal and it's not a pretty sight!
Ally chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I like this story. This is one of the few stories where I almost hope Cole dousn't get back together with Phoebe. If he does she better do some majer apolagizeing. In this story I actally think Olivia might be better for him, and I'm a majer C/P fan. Although I like the phoebe on the show only a smidge better then the one in your story
Blue eyes6 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
This is a great fan fic. So true to what happened to Cole. This is what should have happened on Charmed, but instead of Paige being the one to find out and apoligize to Cole it should have been Phoebe. I would have loved to have seen that.

CVan't wait for the next chpt.
Mimi chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
I knew it! Of course Phoebe (and Piper!) would deny any responsibility for the way they've treated Cole. I was expecting Leo to join them in their denial, but the way you portrayed him, is even more damning: he understands what happened, but unlike Paige, is too much of a coward to acknowledge his responsibilty - or to confront Piper, and preffers to disapear "up there".

I love Olivia - I always had a soft spot for beautiful women, who are not afraid to use their brains - nor try to hide their intelligence. And I have great hopes for Paige, and for future friendship with Cole. Many thanks for a very satisfying chapter.
martha chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
I could almost hear Paige's brain work to deal with the full weight of the Charmed Ones actions. The truth can be painful to face, I'm glad it's Paige who deals with it first. I hope you'll have Cole forgive her, and I'm guessing Phoebe and Piper aren't just going to keep quiet about this. Right?
demonman21 chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
excellent job. I must say, I truly enjoy reading your stories, they are fantastic. Can't wait for the next part.
bubblypop chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
aw, poor Paige :sniff: But at least she's being open minded, and olivia and cole, it would be nice to see them together.