Reviews for Old Heroes Made Anew
Maelaeran chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
An interesting take of a crossover ZNT fic where the summoned character doesn't immediately trivialize the Guiche fight. This actually gave more weight to the scene as a result.
Maxobb chapter 1 . 5/29/2019
I thought it was 76 at first, but this is still pretty good.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
huh./
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
nice
What the fu chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Reinhardt without armor and weapons... this disgusted me
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
I can't believe you removed Reinhardt's armor and hammer yes basically just a mere human now granted stronger and tougher but still human that can die with a mere knife. Now that doesn't mean the stories bad cause I finally see guiche not getting curbstomped but I'm seriously annoyed he doesn't have his heat and probably never will find them ever. Good thing this is a oneshot though... Right?.
Neramo chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
*does Italian hand* MMMM that's a spicy fic! Not sure if this is just a one shot, but it will be amazing if it continues. If you ever need anyone to talk to, or need help, you're old pal Nerry is here!
raigalcc chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Reinhardt?! the walking fort? Holy shit
facbok195 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Really hope this continues. Great job so far.
That Random User chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Man, you made him so cool during this. Since it's not marked with completed, you are still going to update, yes?
xbox432 chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Ah, too bad he doesn't have his armor or hammer. He is an engineer though... maybe he can pull an Iron Man and make a less sophisticated version?

Curious to see how his influence will change Louise, I don't think she'll be quite as... blase to the mistreatment of others after Reinhardt finishes mentoring her.
LordGhostStriker chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Called it. It was either Grandpa Hardt or Papa 76.
HalFF chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Reqlly hoping this is not just a one shot. Reinhardt, a man near obsessed with knighthood and chivalry, in a world like Halkegenia is bound to be hillarious.
DimensionRider chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Just a quick question what happened to Reinhardnt equipment?