Reviews for Logan's Journey
Can you use line breaks while writing? I thought the authors note at the end was part of the chapter.
ArthurShade chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
Nice
ArthurShade chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
Nice
Master Minder7 chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
THIS WAS AMAZING!
knobrien21 chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
This is a great story and I would love to see it finished!
Josh chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
You should continue the story
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
Will Logan still have a reason to kill the hulk and all the other villains in. If does not have wife and kids in this reality.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I think think this will be great story. Do to it seems like an amazing idea.
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
Nice continuation.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I'm so excited to read what u come up with. I was so sad after watching Logan. I understood why it had to be done, what with Logan n Charles being humans who age and all but still Laura crying daddy was to much. Up until then I even disliked that she was so young. Only because I was expecting a teenager.

Anyway I really enjoyed your story so far. I hope u keep with the updates.
booklover2098 chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
Great chapter! Loved it!
kenxepe chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Really enjoyed the Logan POVs. You really have an understanding of the character. I'll be honest with you, though. I only skimmed the Laura POVs. Not really interested in X-23. My request is that you make a Logan-centric story sometime.
Loreille chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
MOOOOOOORE !

Please :'c

booklover2098 chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
I,m loving this story! Another tidbit I would add some dialect, all these children were raised in Mexico, and speak fluent Spanish, it's most likely their mother language, and Laura even had a slight accent. So maybe, instead of Mrs. Frost, maybe SeƱora Frost. You're doing great!
asha74 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Yay Looking forward to where this story is going