Reviews for Rakkaus
Raven that flies at night chapter 10 . 6/22
You know I always thought that James's middle name was fleamont. Anways good chapter.
Brooklyns Finest Hufflepuff chapter 10 . 6/21
Hey i loved this chapter ot was a great update! Love that they were just flinging stuff at her door. And as far as James' middle name ive seen a lot of people use Fleamont. Cant wait for more.
Bigfan chapter 9 . 6/11
Yeah new chapter keep up the good work your doing great!
Nougat-XP chapter 9 . 6/10
Your story is great! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Raven that flies at night chapter 9 . 6/10
Oof I am positive that anyone who is brave enough to ask her out is worth keeping. But then again Sage and Sirius would be so cute together.
Raven that flies at night chapter 8 . 5/23
Oh come on why does she even like him? I know it will all go wrong and the, I will be happy,
Raven that flies at night chapter 7 . 4/26
You know I am sure that i d Sirius tried he would be worse then gidion.
Raven that flies at night chapter 6 . 4/15
Oh dang Sirius. A sly one aren't you.
Raven that flies at night chapter 5 . 4/4
You know I am glad we are in sages 6th year. It makes the story go much faster. It good I like it.
drwatsonn chapter 5 . 4/4
I'm glad we've jumped ahead to Sage's sixth year - it just seems to make everything more exciting. I am curious, though, because in your summary it says that Sage wants to be a Healer, but now Professor McGonagall says she wanted to be an Auror? I'm just confused if you meant one or the other or if Sage changes her mind sometime later in the story.
Good work, though! I can't wait to read more xx
Raven that flies at night chapter 4 . 4/2
I like this. I cant wait to see
drwatsonn chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Interesting start, and well-written. Can't wait to read more! xx
crepusculumAmor chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Brilliant first chapter and well written. you have me hooked can't wait for more
NikkiJane21 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
please continue to write it. it is wonderful.
You'll Never Bring Me Down chapter 1 . 3/13/2017