Reviews for Just How Can a Computer Do Magic? !
YA Rasputin chapter 1 . 11/22
Man, it sucks this ended so abruptly. Would love to see this get picked back upm
Sm0keyPanda chapter 7 . 10/16
Damn. Both this and it's prequel are fantastic, and I am very sad this was never finished. However, I still adore the first fic, and given that it could be complete without a sequel, that is perfectly good enough for me.
Love the fics, and both had me laughing out loud quite a lot.
Sebine chapter 7 . 10/9
What crack is this
Loved this series! I’m an avid fan of the Portal games and this was a really refreshing fic to read after all the different variations of HP that I’ve read. Hope you pick this up again someday!
Potatomort is hilarious. I hope we get to see the diaries reaction to voldomort being a potato.
WordSmyth chapter 7 . 7/2
I absolutely love this series! I do hope you’ll be continuing it sometime soon.
samuraimatrix1 chapter 2 . 4/23
Hahahaahah best day ever i loge this sequel! #Potatomort
jcfunkz29 chapter 1 . 4/16
please continue this story, its so great, wishing this story will continue until harry marries Hermione
apocolypse101 chapter 7 . 3/18
Please continue this hilarious story!
evtrax chapter 6 . 3/13
Lucious Malloy is gonna get dunked on.
FireFlamerx9z chapter 7 . 2/20
When do GLaDOS and Umbridge meet? I want to see Umbridge try (and fail) to control GLaDOS and the AI just snarking at her.
Jacob Phantom chapter 7 . 1/23
Please update your story soon!
pikachucat chapter 7 . 11/29/2020
awesome more please
princessbinas chapter 7 . 10/30/2020
In Lockhart's case, in the ramblings of Rattman, the cake is a lie.

I am curious as to what GlaDOS will cook up in regards to treatment/cure for lycanthropy. Will it be like the Wolfsbane Potion Snape made or something that takes that potion a step further and give complete control over transformations as well as allowing the werewolf to keep his/her sanity?
yukicrewger2 chapter 4 . 7/29/2020
dangerous experiments and dangerous excrimental idiocy

didn't Cave Johnson straddle that line?

Me: no, he humped that line so hard the line called the rape support hotline