Reviews for Just How Can a Computer Do Magic? !
princessbinas chapter 7 . 10/30
In Lockhart's case, in the ramblings of Rattman, the cake is a lie.

I am curious as to what GlaDOS will cook up in regards to treatment/cure for lycanthropy. Will it be like the Wolfsbane Potion Snape made or something that takes that potion a step further and give complete control over transformations as well as allowing the werewolf to keep his/her sanity?
yukicrewger2 chapter 4 . 7/29
dangerous experiments and dangerous excrimental idiocy

didn't Cave Johnson straddle that line?

Me: no, he humped that line so hard the line called the rape support hotline
Ranun chapter 6 . 7/22
I am blind and have forgotten that if a story is updated within the same year then the year does not appear but instead the month does, and thus I using ctrl F trying to find if there are other things the author may be writing I thought that there has been no updates this year, and I can't remove or modify the "review" I posted on the next chapter.
Ranun chapter 7 . 7/22
And here seems to end my quick reading of this story and its first part.
Haven't seen much of stories that can get away with absurd logic in a while.
I'm saddened to see no updates by this author in any of his stories this year.
Monster King chapter 7 . 7/13
Awesomeness
Spellflame chapter 7 . 6/16
Update?
Clay Bach chapter 7 . 4/21
great series
trekkifulron chapter 7 . 3/4
This has been fun. If you pick it back up I'll happily read.
WindbornesWord chapter 7 . 2/29
Hope you update this soon, it’s freaking hilarious and awesome.
Mizuki Kudara chapter 7 . 2/29
This is .. like the first cliffhanger I've come across in your fics ,
Cat chapter 7 . 2/20
Also, I think GLaDOS could sing some Still Alive when facing Potatomort. That would be hilarious how GLaDOS just gives some very "sincere" statements. Your fics make me actually wish for some continuation and I hope you get some inspiration. You are quite talented (this one is true statement, not GLaDOS compliment) so I wish you could somehow get inspiration and come back to some of your older fics with fresh ideas. All the best for you and have a nice day.
Cat chapter 7 . 2/20
Thanks for this awesome crossover, love how GLaDOS is sassing as teacher. Because she, in my opinion, is better teacher than Lockhart could ever be. I sure wish to see more of this. I just hope this is not forgotten.
TimeBlade chapter 6 . 1/15
R.I.P. Lockhart’s pride. It will be destroyed by GLaDOS.
Macilnar chapter 7 . 1/11
Damn. I knew it was a mistake reading this before it was done but I was on a Portal kick. I’m really looking forward to seeing how Lockhart will continue to suffer.
4597boss chapter 7 . 12/29/2019