Reviews for Just How Can a Computer Do Magic? !
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 7 . 7/12
Love this story! Hope to see more awesome!
Laughinginside chapter 2 . 6/19
Potatomort is awesome. Probably the best thing to have happened to him in a fic I've read.
maartenvervloet chapter 6 . 5/31
Chell with Remus wouldn't be the weirdest ship I've seen (in an unpublished fic I have somewhere on my computer, one in which there is no Petunia (at least not one that takes part in the story or is even referenced to), Lily is a Jedi Padawan who escapes Order 66 with her OC Master and ends up on Earth); anyway, in there Remus is shipped with Mon Mothma (aided by the werewolf curse being anchored to the Earth's moon only)

Actually, for this story: as an experiment, it might be an idea to stick Greyback into a spacesuit and then sent him through a portal to the moon (just to see what happens)
ash chapter 7 . 5/27
please write more, love it!
Ender001 chapter 7 . 5/5
Duggan should get a Power Fist as a birthday present.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 7 . 5/5
This was a welcome addition. It might be fun to see how some of the other student types react to GLaDos' teaching style. Pure blood, muggleborn, raised in the divide, older, younger, offended, tolerant...
Fallen-Ryu chapter 7 . 4/30
Okay this is funny as heck! I keep wondering what your going to pull out next in this hat of aperture science! can you also have the cast do the songs from YouTube on aperture science?

frankly I wonder how the rest of the year will go, and if Luna love good was the scape goat for Malfoy this year...but then again that wouldn't be much...maybe one of the muggle-born students?

its a mystery! but GLaDos loves a good science mystery, add to that VERY interesting reason why mr Malfoy has a illegal black magic artifact in his possession, not to mention the possibility of closing down the school, as well as possible damage to the death eaters own children, it always made me wonder just how bad things would be if Draco Malfoy was attacked. Make life for the senior Malfoy VERY harsh when his wife gets angry at him.
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 4/28
Cool story continue please.
pepijn30 chapter 7 . 4/24
lockheart vs apperture brand neurotoxin i think i may know the winner
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 4/15
cool chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
surviversp chapter 7 . 4/15
Happy to see more of this. I'm fine with waiting as long as it does eventually update.
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 7 . 4/15
However not nearly as satisfying as Rory punching Hitler.
Speaking of punches - I fully expect Lockheart to try to Obliviate "Gladys" at some point, assuming he remains both alive and capable of using magic long enough. I also expect it won't work due to GLaDOS actually being in Aperture using long-distance connections to puppet this particular body, and anticipate the possibility that she will reflexively deck the moron for the attempt, possibly fast enough and hard enough that he doesn't get the chance to register the part where his spell hit her and failed.
She definitely has some degree of "restraint" auto-programed into her gynoid body, if only because pulping someone's head by accident is inconvenient and messy. She also definitely can do just that if she wants to, it's just usually not worth the fuss.

Of course, he'll probably end up goading someone else into an actual punch first. GLaDOS is too used to not having fists to punch with and having a shit-ton of other more devious and sadistic options to have that reflex ingrained.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 4/14
I think Fraudheart needs to spend some time in the testing chambers.
buterflypuss chapter 7 . 4/14