Reviews for Just How Can a Computer Do Magic? !
storyreader21 chapter 5 . 18h
Great story. I was wondering is Hermione still going to have the Polyjuice accident that makes her part cat, and if so will Harry, GLaDOS, or both convince her to stay that way For Science? If so she would fit right into Aperture when she officially joins (as this is a Harry/Hermione story, she will eventually join), you would then have a muggle women turned into a slightly insane, super computer AI with loose morals, that can now use magic, a wizrd called the boy-who-lived raised by said AI, a schizophrenic graffiti artist, an idiot AI, that is dating a gyroid inhabited by a ghost, a werewolf, an innocent man sent to Azkaban without a trial, a scientists daughter that can not speak without a vocalizer, a man that is intelligent, framed by a possible alien, and currently dating the slightly insane, super computer AI with loose morals, that can now use magic, a group of singing gyroids, the entertainment provided by a wraith stuck in a personality core that is powered by a potato, and anyone I missed and as a catgirl, Hermione would fit right in, though there are other ways as well. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Voldemort is a fUCKING POTATO I AM ACTUALLY CRYING HELP
Ender NightBlade chapter 5 . 8/7
Yo this is fire!
Can't wait for GLaDOS to get to hogwarts and terrify everyone
crusader2113 chapter 1 . 7/25
It is, so far, amazing, and I BEG of you to continue.
silentstrixe chapter 5 . 7/24
Spent the evening reading both this and the first book of this story. Me thinks that should say enough about how enjoyable this is.
Dustiniz117 chapter 5 . 7/18
the link didn't take, the video is called Meet the Cores.
Dustiniz117 chapter 5 . 7/16
Love the new chapter!

Question: Will you be bring any of the other Personality Cores from the series, besides wheatley into this story?

heres a video of all the known cores: watch?vCFBVkXir2qs
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 7/11
Potatomort was your best decision ever, bar none. XD
Chapter 3. You make whately sound intelligent. Shame on you.
Princess Asuna chapter 5 . 7/6
I am going to assume here, that Draco's dad slipped a certain Diary into Ginnys Calderon. My question here is how did GlaDos not notice?
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 5 . 7/6
Is Chell going to struggle with choosing between Sirius and Remus? Because the solution is simple. As a little taco-loving girl once said: "why not both?"
bissek chapter 4 . 7/5
If you read the whole series rather than just the original book (which I don't recommend, as the sequels weren't very good, and neither were the prequels), you'll note that multiple generations of the Atreides family invoke that statement in regards to obvious traps, and they get caught in them anyway regularly. I stand by my statement.
raw666 chapter 5 . 7/4
Good job and keep up the good work.
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 5 . 7/4
Wonder if Harry should write a book in how to speak with snakes.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 7/3
Very nice chapter, can't wait to see GLaDOS make Lockhart look like even more of a fool! Poor Molly, I love how she cares for her family but she can be so stubborn. Still, try to hurt her family and she will END YOU as Bellatrix learned the hard way.