Reviews for Just How Can a Computer Do Magic? !
MarauderMist chapter 7 . 9/29
We want an update!
Harpyslime chapter 2 . 9/3
This story is amazing, for some reason potatomort's voice is a Dalek's voice in my head.
Jamerz06 chapter 7 . 7/25
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 7 . 5/3
Bit of a shame you seem to have abandoned this story. It was a fun read, even if it was a bit cliched. I would've liked to see some more original scenes and your take on how things would've changed given the crossover. Honestly, trying to stick too closely to the canon events might have forced you into a corner more than anything.

-Zetsumei
EdTheBeast chapter 7 . 3/18
OK, it is good. The problem is it Hermione, another muggleborn firstee, or an older one, or Luna? It is still a good, funny, serius story and must read!
Bigsisnat533 chapter 7 . 3/13
I know it has been a while since this has been updated, but I wanted to let you know how much I absolutely love this series :P I think this is the like third time I’ve read through it :D
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 7 . 3/7
Man I love that introduction GLaDOS gave those students
Cevandri chapter 7 . 3/4
Moooore
Lunar Moon Butterfly chapter 7 . 2/4
This is an absolute amazing crossover fanfic. You’d better believe I’m recommending this
Gabrote42 chapter 7 . 12/28/2021
This is very much a great continuation. I shall wait patiently for your great, plausible and lovely story/characterization. See you.
YA Rasputin chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
Man, it sucks this ended so abruptly. Would love to see this get picked back upm
Sm0keyPanda chapter 7 . 10/16/2021
Damn. Both this and it's prequel are fantastic, and I am very sad this was never finished. However, I still adore the first fic, and given that it could be complete without a sequel, that is perfectly good enough for me.
Love the fics, and both had me laughing out loud quite a lot.
Sebine chapter 7 . 10/9/2021
What crack is this
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2021
Loved this series! I’m an avid fan of the Portal games and this was a really refreshing fic to read after all the different variations of HP that I’ve read. Hope you pick this up again someday!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
Potatomort is hilarious. I hope we get to see the diaries reaction to voldomort being a potato.