Reviews for Just How Can a Computer Do Magic? !
AlchemyWriter chapter 6 . 10/30
Let me guess, the new victim of the diary will be Luna.
RavenSummoning chapter 2 . 9/1
Okay, potatomort is incredibly funny.
ghostboy1225 chapter 7 . 5/23
thanks for both of these stories i hadn't reviewed your prior entry to realise there was sequal posted
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 5/22
This story is good
LegoDoc chapter 1 . 4/24
Um, is the story dead?
jubileemarie chapter 7 . 3/6
Well written and fun to read. It and its predecessor made me laugh on several occasions I can only hope it updates again...
CurlyFriDays chapter 7 . 2/1
Really good. Can't wait for the next bit
Jack54311 chapter 7 . 2/1
After reading Is Your Great Aunt an AI, I was really glad to see a sequel. I'm definitely following this, I'm loving Glados as a teacher. Actually, she's enjoyable in general lol. She definitely rubbed off on Harry, too. I discovered these when looking for a sequel to Broken Tools, your Harry Potter crossover with Metal Gear. While I was disappointed that you don't seem to have one, these were certainly a nice consolation prize.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2018
This is a really crazy (it *is* about Aperture Science, after all) and enjoyable crossover - when we will see the next chapter?
tony549 chapter 7 . 12/17/2018
I enjoyed this story. Thanks. I’ll follow this in the event that your writing muse leads you back to this story.
MathiaSans chapter 7 . 11/22/2018
I would like to know if this will be updated again
Ender001 chapter 4 . 11/3/2018
If something solid will serve as protection against magic, a heavily enchanted hardened steel lobster armor esque armor would provide near perfect defense. It would also protect versus bullets.
NonSolus chapter 7 . 10/5/2018
Bahahahaha!
Glorious.
Wolfsbane93 chapter 7 . 9/9/2018
Great story
Skywolf99 chapter 7 . 8/24/2018
I look forward to the next chapter