Reviews for Just How Can a Computer Do Magic? !
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 6 . 2/1
I sure hope you are going to continue this story and if you say check your profile ill sick GLaDOS on you and have you be a test hamster.
The Observer chapter 6 . 1/22
Not going to lie... I was going to fall into the well-known cliche of asking you to update because... well... beyond obvious praise for your story, I have very little else to say really. Any criticism I have is hollow at best and I'm the type that would prefer the author to write whatever he or she writes and not what their 'fans' or readers want (unless of course they write something that is inconsistent with what they've written before, in which case I will point it out as criticism).

Then I checked your profile, saw your message and hung my head in shame. Pressure, harassment, and annoyance would probably describe how you feel at getting so many 'reviews' and messages saying the same thing over and over again.

Alas how such things happy. Still, such things do come from a baseline of enjoyment and you are a terrific writer if that is of some comfort to you. It was great reading what you've left publicly and whatever comes next, I can honestly say I'm look forward to it ;)

Hopefully the next chapter doesn't come out before 2020 but given your profile message, I sincerely hope you don't do that just to spite me xD
The Observer chapter 2 . 1/22
PotatoMort... I'm happy now :D
The Fan of lemons chapter 6 . 1/18
Please do more
surviversp chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
Enjoying the sequel and looking forward to more as creativity allows.
Something1234 chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Really enjoying this story. When is the next chapter going to be posted?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
Gordon Freeman.

You won.
delta4phoenix chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Nice, I will be there for the next chapter. Fact: If GLaDOS were to find out who tries to kill people this time, the perpetrator WILL be the new prime test subject.
frolovkirill7 chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
Will GLaDOS be able to create ai with the help of resurrection stone?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
Fakeheart is going to be so undeermined he might as well be in a mine field as GLaDOS prepares to catch his every mistake. Nice way of getting to Hogwarts around Dobby's interference, can't wait to see how the rest of the year goes. And I can totally see Harry going Big Brother Protector on bullies picking on Luna.
Princess Asuna chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
Heres a thought for you. What would life at Hogwarts be like if GlaDos was headmistress of the school? Or even just filling in temporarily
buterflypuss chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
good chap
Arsenal18 chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
Luna has the dairy doesnt she?

Poor poor dear...

Voldemort is going to wish to have been made a potatoe again
raw666 chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
Good job and keep up the good work for all your stories.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 9/26/2017