Reviews for Kith and Kin
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 4 . 2/24
Imagine my surprise, and delight, at seeing a new chapter so soon! And the chapter lived up to my hopes.

I love the way you're characterizing the young lords. And how Merida interacts with them.

The cliffhanger was especially frustrating, so I spent the who chapter trying to guess what was in the cell. Though, now I think about it, it's probably Ruffnut...
The formatting on this is all wonky, so it's impossible to read. Which is really disappointing, since I was so excited when I got the notification for a new chapter.
Rhyadil chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I really like the style this is written in-it flows kind of like a train of thought. As that other person put it, it's rough yet poetic. And I really like all the mythological references! I can't wait for the next update!
Song chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
I was so surprised, but glad, to see this story updated.

I confess, as a diehard Eret and Merida shipper, I'm really, REALLY hoping it goes that way, though I know the odds are long. Still...

I love your writing style, though. It's rough, but poetic in a way. I hope to read more.
Noctus Fury chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
I love the authentic Scottish slang. Finally! Some actual Scottish speak. About time!

Also I'm lost. I have no clue who the OC Nuala is. Nor of what happened in the chapter.

Is this a Mericcup fanfic or a Meret fanfic?
essohcee chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Excited to see where this goes. Consider my appetite whetted!
Noctus Fury chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
This is really great. I hope that you can continue this. A lot of writers seem to do a prologue and then don't touch it after that.
9ja4life chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
It's totally beautiful, poetic, mysterious a
and a little bit thrilling. I do want to know what happens, please continue
Mysterious criti chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
This is a great start, but I hope the first chapter will be longer. But good job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017