Reviews for Operation Leggo Lego
Terahlyanwe chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Oh god. This is...amazing.

And also, LotR fangirls are acceptable. So much classier than *shudders* Twilight fangirls.
Ari Saki chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
Hahaha! This is one of the best fanfictions I have read! I almost started crying when Megan was descibing her Mary-Sue Legomance. (My mom and siblings think I'm crazy, but, oh well.) Anywho, keep going please!
othergirls chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
*snicker* I love your story.
archer chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
This is extremely intriguing, and nothing like your other story that I have reviewed for. I like that you can go between genres and mediums in such an interesting way.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
UPDATE!

Right now.

Pretty please!
Meggin Fallohide chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
Great! I love every single bit of it...I like how the girls' comments are so complex and at the same time extrememly funny! You really cracked me up this time!

“Ah, yes, Justin. I find it hard to believe I was so stupid. The first time we met was in the computer lab. I had a CD labeled LOTR Fanfic sitting on the desk, and Justin was at the station next to me. He looked over at my disk and asked, ‘Lotur? What’s a lotur?’
Smarmy Penguin chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
Oh i loved it, its really great keep on writing, i loved the bit "They're not trying to free us from some screwy religion. They want to make us forget Middle Earth." thats very funny, I liike meg shes really funny
equus chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
HAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Hysterical!

“Take a piece of advice from someone who has been there. A pretty face isn’t worth a piece of stale lembas if there’s nothing up here,
LadyGlory chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
::Cries:: It was so sad... I really wanna beat them up ::Cries harder:: Don't worry Megan Your mommy will rescue youonce I tell her where you are. ::Goes back to crying:: Yes I forgot your story was really good and touching.

Gloria
sapphire2988 chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
Hee hee... this story is really amusing. It's very good. The sad thing is, I could see my parents wanting to do something like this to me! I don't think I'm that bad, yet, but you never know. Please update soon!
frodofreak88 chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
**To Ringwraith** "Hold this." **hands Ringwraith back of shirt. Ringwraith takes it** **me** "LET ME AT THEM! LET ME AT THEM! **Ringwraith rolls eyes** **Ringwraith** "She wants you to update." **me** "Let me at those IDIOTS who think that MIDDLE-EARTH," drools,"isn't real! I'LL KILL THEM!
frodofreak88 chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
**to ringwraith** "Hold this." **hands ringwraith back of shirt. ringwraith takes it** **me** "LET ME AT THEM! LET ME AT THEM!

ringwraith rolls eyes. "She wants you to update.

**me** "I'll kill those IDIOTS who think MIDDLE-EARTH isn't real! I'LL KILL THEM!
frodofreak88 chapter 4 . 7/9/2004

ringwraith rolls eyes. "She wants you to update.

QueenCria chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
This is too great. I'm going to have use that explanation of why elfs are real on my mom. Hooray for all Legolas fangirls.
LadyGlory chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
Oh no the poor girls! Really how horrible it would be if this was true!::SHUDDERS:: Anyone you have a very oringal idea. Keep up the work girl! And let us hope that we don't get kidnapped like those girls!

Gloria