Reviews for We'll Learn To Love Each Other
Dimac99 chapter 24 . 11/27/2019
I loooooooove this! I swear you had me in tears - actual dripping down my face tears - when Lorelei left with Rory, but I soldiered on, confident you'd give us the Happily Ever After that Lorelei and Luke (and Rory) deserved. This is definitely going on the favourites list for when I need a pick-me-up.
Hazmatt chapter 24 . 9/16/2018
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Halle Alexis chapter 24 . 6/22/2018
Aw, I loved this story!
rachel625 chapter 24 . 1/20/2018
As I loved this! I saw that this said epilogue. Are you not continuing this story any more?
Tracy O Shea chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
I love this story. I hope you write a sequel.
Katie500 chapter 24 . 12/10/2017
I’m so happy that you finished this story. I know you don’t feel that it’s exactly how you originally wanted it to go but I have to say I loved that ending. Rory saying she was going to call Luke Dad was a beautiful touch. This has been my favourite pre-series story ever and I think you’ve done a wonderful job with it. I hope you do eventually come back to writing more because I’d love to read more of your stuff in the future. But for now thank you for finishing this one.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/10/2017
I love this story so much. All the updates have been amazing.I'm sad to see it ending but so glad you're finishing it.
PreviouslyAnonymous chapter 22 . 12/10/2017
I'm so happy to see you've decided to finish this story, even if you feel it isn't up to your standards. What you've posted so far since your return has been enjoyable to read and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Watching Luke push Lorelai away while dealing with Bill's illness is so sad. Understandable given his personality, but man, I just want to shake him! I loved when Bill called Lorelai out on her feelings for Luke and cared enough about her to make sure she knew it was okay to do what she had to do to not lose herself in Luke's pain. Luke was such a turd to tell Lorelai he'd be fine if she left with Rory. Seems like that's not the case and I hope he realizes his love for them soon. Also, I got real worried when you brought Anna into this...so happy it was a brief and uneventful encounter.
SadieGrace chapter 22 . 12/10/2017
I discovered that there was an update to this story this morning (Korean time). Since then, in the last 12houra, I think I've checked back to see if there were any more updates at least 4 times. Logically, I knew there wouldn't be more yet, but I am so excited to see that you're finishing this and anxious to see what happens next that I can't help but hope for more ASAP. I know you said you didn't feel really satisfied with the way you're posting this, but I'm still happy with it. Looking forward to more!
Katie500 chapter 22 . 12/9/2017
You had me worried for a minute there when Anna showed up! So glad Luke is going to try to bring his girls home though!
chants chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
Thank you for finishing this story!
Katie500 chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
Wise words from Bill. When is Luke going to finally open his eyes to it too!
Sondrasr chapter 19 . 12/9/2017
Wow. Gripping chapter. Can't wait to see where his goes next. Please continue it.
Katie500 chapter 17 . 12/8/2017
First off that was hot! I’m glad to see that spark is still there for them even if it’s been hidden for a while. I like that Lorelai is starting to bring up things about their future, I hope this starts Luke thinking (in a good way). Looking forward to the next chapter
junienmomo chapter 17 . 12/8/2017
Great chapter. Pulled between hope and worry about the relationship, they at least have a good reconciliation.