Reviews for A Simple Follow Up
i enjoy your stories but you have been not updating and completing of your other stories on hentai foundry and others

so what are you going do about it

when are you going to update
submit to your firelord i want to know
Ojoyd chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I know some don't like this story but I find it very interesting. The fact Jane has become hypnotized by this advanced tech. You could take this story in so many directions and I'd love to see that. One of the more original takes on Jane and/or R&I ever written.

Thanks for your work.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I, for one, really like this story! You did a great job and it was clearly labeled, so please don't feel bad about all these fucking assholes writing these flames. I don't know why people like that read this stuff if it is really so offensive. A respectful, unhappy review is one thing, but calling ANY story trash is way out of line! These kind of assholes are terrible. They log out because they know that what they are doing isn't okay and they don't want it connected to their name. Many times they even leave more than one hateful review, just to be an even bigger dick!
Mylovemaura chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
I don't usually put up negative reviews, preferring to not read or follow. However my friend you are way off any thread that I find acceptable for this fanfic. Your story really offends me.
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Not happening for me but good luck with your writing. Thanks.
Terri411 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Oh WOW...
Ltwidsm chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
This should have a rape warning on the story since that is really what it is. There was no consent?
Eras bel chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Makes a story with vali in the universe of justice league, but with a little more romance, why only harem and sex all the time gets a little annoying, I do not want to offend with this comment
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Throw up material. Go away. Really can't stand the c-t word u must be a guy to write this rubbish
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Really not feeling this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Rubbish, you should never have entered the rizzoli and isles universe. Machosinistc, demeaning crap.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Please don't bother following up on this one. Pretty gross to write any woman in this way and not something most of these fans are interested in. I'm so sorry I bothered to read it. Too bad I can't bleach my brain.
J.S.F. Northern Command chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Another beautiful piece of work.