Reviews for Keiu: 'Welcome Rain'
ItsaMeeAshlee chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
aww! that was very cute! yay! kaito and aoko were together! hehe! loved the story!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Oh I remember now why I really liked this ficcy *sighs* its so sweet. And its even cooler now since I've been listening to "Its gonna Rain" lately *chortles happily* lovely fic.. and I never grow old of reading yours or rereading them *winks*
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
*glomps* This is such a cute story. It's only been lately that I've started getting into Magic Kaito, though I still haven't read the manga... ;; I wish there were more MK fics out there though... *ahem* This story ROCKS! I love it! It's hard to find such a good Kaito/Aoko story out there. Ehe. I actually have this saved on my computer, so i can read it whenever I want! [but I'm not insane. No! Of course not!]
Chiharu-Chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Aw... So Kawaii
altairi chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
That one was good! Really good! I certainly liked the fact that they ended up together, but then again, I can't think of any Kaito/Aoko fic where she 'll get him arrested...

Altair
y7is chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
You're equally good with stuff other than humor. I'm not the first to say this, and won't be the last. A mystery up next, perhaps? :)
vika chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
that is so swet. I really like the part when the baby kicked he he he Kid wants a baby girl ne? after reading Windfall I must admit, he sure looks good with little girls
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
It may be more touchy feely than usual but it was brilliant! Altho should the kid (no pun intended) find out about BOTH her parents' jobs (night time and day time) I have no clue what will happen. Hehe!

"Do you kiss your husband with that mouth?" The Kid inquired.

She grinned nastily at him. "Frequently."

Haha! Great job!
KosagiNoLegion chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Aw. This one is sweet and fun and really really Oiishi.

I was hoping, when I read the segment where she's chasing him, that the husband was Kaito. Just.

AW.

Kosagi is a sentimentalist.

PS. I think it's Malice Mizer, though there may be other spellings out there. You've seen/heard Mana? Wow.