Reviews for The Course Of True Love
Pleasingjennifer chapter 8 . 3/21
I will say it now ! The last two paragraphs are the best ..So sweet and justified !
Pleasingjennifer chapter 7 . 3/21
That so so sweat ! I love this !
Pleasingjennifer chapter 6 . 3/21
Can we just tie a brisk to Carlas ankles and drop her in the ocean . Or put her in a hole with red ants ?
TinaF chapter 14 . 3/11
Fantastic story!
Pleasingjennifer chapter 13 . 1/31
I love how you write and i am a sucker for C A
Pleasingjennifer chapter 2 . 1/30
So far a good story but Sad .. What is the big secret ?
hummergirlnv chapter 14 . 12/19/2019
great story.
Linda Dockery chapter 14 . 12/19/2019
Love, love , love this story so sweet and romantic mostly loved how Carla and the not so famous Lincoln's got their just desserts you are awesome
jerrie1121 chapter 9 . 10/7/2019
I love your writing!
CLHB chapter 14 . 10/7/2019
Great story! Are you working on a Part 2? A lot of items are still flying in the wind. Thanks!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2019
Hi i have really enjoyed this story just asking if you have any more chapters to this story because i like the storyline and i want to find out what happens next.
emi17 chapter 14 . 8/17/2019
Beautiful, fun loving story. Loved the personalities you gave to all the characters especially Ana and Christian.
Can we have epilogue part 2 please.
SMEADE chapter 14 . 7/28/2019
This was an amazing story different but the twists made me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to read just how you were going to get these two together. You did a great job.
SMEADE chapter 13 . 7/28/2019
Linc divorcing Elena didn’t know the two kids weren’t his and he wants all 3 out of his house. Christian asked Ana to marry him, she said yes, gave her a beautiful engagement ring and Anastasia RoseSteele is pregnant.
SMEADE chapter 12 . 7/28/2019
Elena going to see Carla she’s going to start trouble. Mia agreeing to have Elena over for lunch to see what she’s up to that should be interesting.