Reviews for A Saiyan Wizard
godhelpusimgone chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
hmm, intresting
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
WHAT!

You're not continuing this story!

But, it's so good!

Why?Why?Why must you torture me so!
chichi chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
Do next chapter soon please I love this story
shadow61x chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
That is a good and interesting story. i liked it even if I only read one chapter. it is all i have time to read but i hope to read more soon and for yu to write more.

{Shadow61x}
Dirbatua chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
cool
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
hi can you update the story please?
Winged Knight chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
Freekin A! This is so tottally cool! Can Gohan meet Harry? That would be really interesting. Also, Gohan should maybe use his physical sreangth to do some amazing things. This is awsome. Keep writing the good ones!
KELOS chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
"Harry Potter" is not Anime! Oh well, anyway the story is really getting interesting but question is... Whens the next chapter?
Mashed Potato Master chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
Yay! They ate mashed potatoes! Whee!

Okay, let's get down to the point.

Whee! Great story, but you might wanna think about seperating paragraghs when they talk. It makes it easier to read. I gots me a HP/DBZ fic too! Maybe, just maybe, you got the guts to read mine too. You got guts, right? Cause readers are good, but reviewers are better cuz they prove that they read it & are not as lazy as those simpletons that dont want to type a lousy comment! Sheesh!

*MASHED POTATO MASTER*
Gohan 1 Fan chapter 4 . 7/4/2003
Wow i like this story alot all of your Gohan stories are the best pleas update this story soon
Chris chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Hey great fic. update really soon.
Gohan Fan chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
Okay I just finished reading the third chapter

and i got to tell you that i love it i hope that you countinue with this story Love it Bye
Frying Pan of DOOM chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
THAT WAS GREAT!

PLZ UPDATE SOON!
SwomeSwan chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
This is great! I love it but you should use paragraphs cuz it's hard to read otherwise! I can't wait for Gohan to show off his power! :D
chris chapter 3 . 3/19/2003
Great chapter update soon.