Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: The Return of Count
Dragonman109 chapter 4 . 6/9
Update soon please.
MasterM0212 chapter 4 . 6/3
Great Plot.
Looks like it's just about to get interesting.
Please continue updating
Astrinia The Vixen chapter 4 . 6/3
Great story so far i would love for it to continue~
Update
Blazing heart frigid soul chapter 4 . 5/28
Oh my that's fun and it's technically not incest after a few Millenia so is she the main girl as much as I was hoping for naruto to corrupt tamari and Tenten but seras is alright.
matt951 chapter 4 . 5/27
This is so good, so when are you going to upload another chapter, or do you have any other chapters, and if you do please upload or could you send them to me because I like this story
darth56 chapter 4 . 5/20
this was a great story to read to bad you are not writing more chapters as i for 1 would love to read more of this one thanks
Campioneoflight chapter 4 . 5/10
Great chapter hope to see the next update
darkangel0 chapter 4 . 5/1
love this chapter. please update!
Yes yes yasssss
Ugh. Feminist. Making Kushina seem a lot more powerful than she really is in reality. Seriously your arrogance is more disgusting than intriguing. Do you really want to bore the world with the expected tantrums and bullshit you feminists spout almost all the time? Are you changing anything for the better? No? Then why do feminists exist? Are women better than men? Are men better than women? I'll never understand idiots like yourself. If another species similar to us in understanding and intelligence looked at the feminists they would be disgusted with the corruption you hold. Beings of logic would be dissapointed. Do you think feminism has all the answers to equality? Yes No? More likely yes with your dumbass. No. It's no longer about equality, it's about power. Terrorism. The act of making people fear feminism. No different from Isis. It's trying to convert Canada, the u.s.a and more. But it never did expand. Russia knows well enough to kill arrest or throw feminism out. This entire paragraph is just for you. Just to sum up all this shit. I hate. Feminism with a passion. Makes humanity weaker than it should be. If it's not already obvious, I wrote this in a way you can understand perfectly to question what feminism is doing to our world. If you still can't accept reality and facts. I just hope enemies of our countries nuke us.
omegaderose chapter 4 . 4/13
so when comes the next chapter
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 4/5
Cool, crazy, and fun story! :D Hope you continue it. I'd love hearing what Seras' view of the History of Ninja is.
Update
Hi please update this story as soon as u can it is quite good in my opinion thanks