Reviews for Office romance
elljayde chapter 8 . 6/4
I like how you've made Ana a stronger character. Please keep updating this story
smills chapter 8 . 5/9
Good start
Pks9704 chapter 8 . 4/29
Great chapter
Stina chapter 8 . 4/28
I love you story, please write somre more.
Missysue32 chapter 8 . 4/27
Great Chapter I really enjoyed this one. Can't wait for the next update! I hope it's soon!
peachesgo chapter 8 . 4/27
I was hoping Ana would have stayed strong with her first decision. I never liked how he said let's rectify her virginity like it was sort of a problem.
Millarca666 chapter 8 . 4/27
I'm a bit surprised she agreed to the discipline and punishment, but she is going in with her eyes wide open and knows the risks but she's prepared to take them. I remember when I was her age making decisions I was less than 100% enthusiastic about on the basis that I'd rather be sorry for something I've done than for something I didn't do.

The changes Ana has required to be made to the contract are quite significant and give her a considerable amount of power and control in the relationship and make the relationship a far more equal one. They will be together when they both agree to be, and they will only do what they both agree to do, and she can call it quits any time she likes. I like that. I also liked her response to his rectification comment. :D

I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
Shazjackmeg chapter 8 . 4/27
Great - love he's compromising for her- hope they can move their relationship on and he starts to enjoy what Ana has to offer - plz update soon xx