Reviews for Mixed Chocolate
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I've never seen Tohru like that! She was very OOC-ish. Than again, I think you based the story on the manga and I've only watched the anime. Great story though!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
AWWWWWW AMAZING!
Nizhonii chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Aww I really like this pairing X3 very good story!
Haru Honda chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Please, please write more of this pairing. Ever since I first saw Haru, I have supported them as a couple (years and years now). I am so glad to find more people like me. I love your writing style. It's great to see more supporters.
alyssa chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
omg I really loved this fic I love reading it and showed it to a few friends it's so good you should think about writing more to it 3
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
aww well I guess this makes up for the lack of black and white...good interaction and characters again...and the little 'flashback' hints worked very well. _
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
love the story.
Caffeinewired chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was fucking amazing. I love this.
beth chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
you spelled Sohma wrong. its spelled like this.

like this Sohma
ThatChickThereCharron chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
aww itz soo sweet...i love it ;P
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
91 (er, 92) REVIEWS FOR A ONESHOT? Man, people really like the Tohru/Haru pairing don't they? Well not that I can blame them, I also like it. ; I'm a Kyo/Tohru and Tohru/Momiji fan too, but I'm very biased so...well you get the point.

Great work! Loved the fic! Seriously, you should make more like these. 92ND REVIEWER! :D
madmiko chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That was delightful! I love the way you wrote Tohru as still being so innocent and embarrassed even at this stage of their relationship. That's part of her appeal. _ I think you did a great job on their characterization. Nice work!
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Kawaii! The y are so cute together. I'm not a huge Tohru/Haru fan but I really enjoyed reading your interpretation of their relationship.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aw! That was so cute! I loved it! Haru/Tohru is such an awesome pairing! Great job!
ember007 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007